Airabelle meaning and origin
Airabelle is a variant form of venerable Arabelle. Arabelle is variant of persistent and popular Arabella. Arabelle is derivative of Anne. Also Arabelle is resulted from Annabelle. Arabelle's meaning is Annabella and Graceful came from Hebrew and Latin.
Variants of AirabelleNames that rhyme with Airabelle
Popularity of Airabelle
Airabelle is a rare baby name in United States however it is still in use. According to our findings, at least 10 people have been bestowed Airabelle around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Airabelle
Remember that life is to have fun and don't worry much. You are an active person who always plans every detail but has plan B in your sleeve, in case something goes wrong. You can easily get turned off by a person's reckless behavior or bad habits. You love books and movies with a powerful message. Everything you have, you acquired alone, thanks to your hard work and putting your best efforts into achieving your goals.
Looking for a name like Airabelle? Please go through the following names
- Tibor - The uncommon boy name Tibor has its origin in Latin which is used primarily in Hungarian and Czech languages, Tibor means "Tiber or River God"
- Wiktoria - Meaning of Wiktoria is Victory or The Victor used for baby girls, used in Swedish and Danish has its origin in Latin
- Amabel - Unconventional Amabel is originated from Latin, Germanic and Old French languages is a baby girl name largely used in Finnish, English and Swedish, Amabel means "Gracious or Love"
- Latesha - Used mostly in English frequently used, Latesha has its origin in Latin normally bestowed upon baby girls, Latesha means "Happy or Joyful"
- Konstantinos - Of Latin origin, Unfamiliar Konstantinos bestowed upon boys, used largely in Danish and Greek, Konstantinos means "The Steadfast"
Namesakes of Airabelle
We could not find any notable namesake.