Viviana name meaning
On This Page
What does Viviana mean?
Meaning of Viviana is Alive, Vibrant, Life or Lively used for both boys and girls which is used in Norwegian, Danish, Hawaiian, English, Swedish, Italian and Finnish is originated from Etrusk and Latin.
Viviana is derived from Vivian. Vivian is variation of unfading and admired Vivien. Vivian is form of Viviane in English language. Renowned Vivian came from Latin and Etrusk, meaning of Vivian is "The Word Vivus with the Meaning Alive Lively, Alive and Vivid".
Viviana is feminine version of Vivianus. Vivianus is variant of eternal and famous Vivian. Prevailing unisex name Viviana is dominantly used in Norwegian, Danish, Hawaiian, English, Swedish, Italian and Finnish, meaning of Viviana is "Alive, Vibrant, Life or Lively" is rooted from Etrusk and Latin.
Viviana is combination of prevailing Vivi and commonly accepted and perennial ANN. ANN is variant of eminent and biblical Anouk. Also ANN is a form of loved and mainstream in demand Ansley.
ANN is also variant form of biblical and eminent Anna. ANN is also a form of venerable, biblical and renowned Anne, which itself is equivalent of Anna in English language. ANN is equivalent of Anna in English language.
How do I pronounce Viviana?
The most common way to pronounce four syllabled Viviana is viv-ee-ah-nah. vee-vee-ah-nuh is another way(s) to say the name.
Variants of VivianaNames that rhyme with Viviana
How popular is the name Viviana?
Viviana was a popular name in United States. Over 21554 babies have been given the name in 96 years. At its zenith in 2000, it ranked 392nd when 769 parents chose the moniker for their baby girls.
However the graph is now showing a downward trend after 96 years but still going strong on charts. Additionally, the moniker has been in the top 500 baby names 25 times Viviana is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, in use since 1997, peaked in 2018 when it ranked 1586th.
There are over 123 babies that have been given the name Viviana in England and Wales. In France, it has been in use since 1923 but could not make beyond the top 2000.
There are over 118 babies that have been given the name Viviana in France. During its 21 years of usage in Switzerland, it had made up to just the top 300 girl names.
Over 285 babies in Switzerland have been named Viviana.
However things change on global perspective, Viviana is extremely popular in Argentina where every 1 in 500 have the name. Also the baby name is popular in Colombia, Chile, Mexico, Ecuador, Italy, Bolivia, Peru, Brazil, Venezuela, Paraguay and Costa Rica.
At least, 380000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate.
Viviana in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Viviana
You are a freethinker. It's time you give adventure and spontaneity a chance. When you talk people get hypnotized and admire your brains and wisdom. People come to you when they need an objective opinion about almost everything, except romance. You are good with planning, organizing, and coming up with creative solutions to old problems. You always analyze something in your mind. You deliver your promises. This is why people trust you with their life.
If you like Viviana, you would love these names
- Pascualina - Pascualina's meaning is Easter is used specifically in Spanish bestowed upon baby girls has origin in Latin
- Fabricie - The Fabricie is rooted from Latin, meaning of Fabricie is "Craftsman"
- Barka - Girl name Barka means "The Foreign and Strange" has its origin in Latin is used mainly in Czech. Barka is a short version of Barbara.
- Benedetta means The Blessed used for girls has its origin in Latin is used mostly in Italian
- Frontline - Frontline means "Front" has its origin in Latin
Middle names for Viviana
Just in case, you don't know what to pair with Viviana, we've got you covered with these trending and familiar middle names.
View more middle names that goes with Viviana.
Famous people named Viviana
- Viviana Zelizer, sociologist and the Lloyd Cotsen '50 Professor of Sociology at Princeton University
- Viviana Gibelli, Venezuelan TV show host actress
- Viviana Guzmán, Chilean professional flutist, composer
- Viviana Ossa in El Comienzo as Actress
- Viviana Rodríguez in Gente decente as Actress
- Viviana Ramos in Crisálida as Actress
- Viviana Vigil in Steven Seagal: The Lawman as
- Viviana Cruise in Good Luck Chuck as Actress
- Viviana Serna in La ronca de oro as Actress
- Viviana Chavez in Wildfire as Actress
- Viviana Aliberti in TV series Quartier des Banques as Actress
- In 1995, Viviana Rey played the role of Daniela in action and horror flick La sangre de los inocentes.
Lists having Viviana
- Boys names beginning with V
- Girls names beginning with V
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Latin Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- Hawaiian Baby Names
- Italian Baby Names
- Norwegian Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Popular English Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -iana
- Baby Names that mean Alive
- Baby Names that mean Full
- Baby Names that mean Life
- Baby Names that mean Lively