Alaia name meaning
On This Page
What does Alaia mean?
Preeminent and In demand Sky-scraping girl name Alaia is majorly used in Arabic, Finnish, Swedish, Danish and English, meaning of Alaia is "Sublime, Virtuous or Happy" has origin in Basque. Alaia is Danish form of Alija.
Could Alaia be an appropriate name for your new bundle of joy?
Alaia is a unique and beautiful name with Basque origins. It has gained popularity in recent years due to its simple but meaningful meaning of "joyful" or "happy." This name is perfect for parents who want to give their baby girl a name that exudes positivity and happiness.
Additionally, Alaia is easy to pronounce and spell, making it an ideal choice for parents who want a simple yet distinctive name for their child. Its uniqueness ensures that your little one will stand out from the crowd while still having a meaningful and beautiful name.
How do I pronounce Alaia?
The most common pronunciation of one syllabled Alaia is ah-LYE-ah. There should be emphasis on second LYE syllable while speaking. The other ways to say the name is a-laia.
Variants of AlaiaNames that rhyme with Alaia
How popular is the name Alaia?
a popular name in United States having over 2434 recievers in 26 years of usage. Currently at its peak, 524 girls were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 581st position.
In England and Wales, Alaia is a unique name where it has been in use since 2004 and has secured the place in top 1000 names. Recently in 2018, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 990 on girl names chart when 36 babies were named Alaia.
Over 224 people have been named Alaia in England and Wales.
Alaia is an uncommon baby name in France, although it has been in use since 1994 but could not make beyond the top 2000.
There are over 232 babies that have been given the name Alaia in France. Alaia is a rare baby name in Ireland still in use today. At least, 2000 people globally have carried Alaia as their given name according to our research.
Numerological aspects of Alaia
You are hard-working by nature and success drives you. When it comes to love, you are a passionate lover but hard to commit. Wait until you find the right one. Express your anger in order to clean your soul from the negative energy. You are known for your lively spirit, eternal patience and lack of belief when it comes to love. You deserve the best because you are simply the best. Stop trying and focus on yourself only.
Go through the following names similar to Alaia
- Hani - Odd unisex name Hani is used in Sindhi and Arabic, rooted from Arabic and Quran, meaning of Hani is "Happy, Peaceful or Pleasant"
- Jemima means Dove Bright As Day or Dove is used specifically in Danish and Faroese is came from Hebrew is bestowed upon baby girls
- Rabah primarily is used in Hindi and Sindhi aimed at both sexes, meaning of Rabah is "Story Teller or Winner" is originated from Arabic
- Shireen - Shireen's meaning is Delicate or Gentle is used in Sindhi, Kannada and Iranian that came from Old Persian is used as a gender insensitive name
- Wazir - Originated from Arabic, Wazir is used majorly in Arabic and Hindi, Wazir means "Vizier or Minister" is aimed at boys
Sibling Names for Alaia
Names for Alaia's sister
Names for Alaia's brother
Famous people named Alaia
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Alaia
- Girl names beginning with A
- American Girl Names
- Basque Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Arabic Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Popular English Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Ala
- Baby Names that mean Sublime
- Baby Names that mean Virtuous
- Baby Names that mean Happy