Alamea name meaning
On This Page
What does Alamea mean?
Of Hawaii and Hawaiian origin, Unwonted Alamea means "Ripe Precious" which is used in English is a girl name.
What's Alamea like for a baby name?
Alamea is a beautiful and exotic baby name. It means 'peaceful one' in Hawaiian, and the name evokes a sense of serenity and balance to those who hear it.
Alamea also has a lot of connections with nature, which makes it perfect for those looking for a calming, natural-sounding name for their baby. It is quite uncommon, so your little one will stand out from the crowd with this unique choice.
In addition to being pretty, Alamea is strong, yet gentle at the same time - making it an ideal selection for any parents searching for that special baby name.
How do I pronounce Alamea?
One syllabled Alamea is most commonly pronounced as ah-la-MAY-uh. The pronunciation choose to emphasis on third MAY syllable. The name can also be pronounced as a-la-mea.
Variants of AlameaNames that rhyme with Alamea
How popular is the name Alamea?
Alamea is an uncommon baby name in still in use in United States. At least, 50 people globally have been given the name as per our estimate.
Numerological aspects of Alamea
Instead of letting your past pull you back, travel to your future and focus on making plans on how to realize your goals. You are hard to reach and even harder to trust. You are extremely smart. You have a sharp focus and nothing slips your eye. You can't stand people without a purpose. In order to do something unprecedented, you have to refocus from what's not important such as gossip, partying and messing around to what's really important and that's your dreams and expanding your knowledge.
Go through the following names similar to Alamea
- Wynthrop is originated from Old English bestowed upon boys, Wynthrop means "From Wine's Estate" is used majorly in English
- Kimberiee - Girl name Kimberiee is commonly used in English, meaning of Kimberiee is "From the Royal Fortress Meadow"
- Aldith means Pledge from God or Old Battle is mainly used in English has its origin in Germanic is a baby girl name
- Trumbell - Meaning of Trumbell is Powerful used for boys used commonly in English is originated from English
- Genny - Genny's meaning is White or Smooth, White Race or Race of Women is used in English that came from German and Celtic is given to baby girls
Sibling Names for Alamea
Looking for the perfect sibling names to pair with the beautiful name Alamea? Look no further! Here are some great options for baby names that complement and enhance the uniqueness of Alamea. From classic to modern, there's something for everyone on this list.
Sister for Alamea
Brother for Alamea
Famous people named Alamea
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Alamea
- Girl names beginning with A
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Hawaiian Girl Names
- Unique English Names
- Girl names that starts with Ala
- Baby Names that mean Precious