Alaxandria meaning and origin
Alaxandria is form of admired Alexandria. Alexandria is version of timeless, famous and modish Alexandra. Alexandria's meaning is Helper and Defender of Mankind, He Who Wards Off (Other) Men and Defender of Men is originated from Old Greek.
Variants of Alaxandria
View middle names that goes with Alaxandria like Melodie, Emberlyn,Names that rhyme with Alaxandria
Popularity of Alaxandria
Alaxandria is a rare baby name in United States, chances of it being still in use are very slim since it isn't seen since 1995. At least, 10 people globally have been given the name as per our findings.
What numerology tells about Alaxandria?
Help them improve instead of judging. You find motivation in the most unusual places and people. Changes don't represent a problem for you. On the contrary, you are all about change. Having letter A as your capstone reveals your greediness and ambition. Your great sense of humor makes you attractive in other people's eyes. When it comes to friendships, you respect the people you hang out with and you are always there to give a hand when needed.
Go through the following names similar to Alaxandria
- Myran - Unorthodox Myran came from Old Greek bestowed upon both boys and girls, meaning of Myran is "Pleasant Smell Oil, Myrrh and Anointing Oil". Myran is resulted from Myron.
- Lexi - Principally used in Danish and English frequently used, Lexi is originated from Old Greek and a girl name, meaning of Lexi is "Defender of Men, He Who Wards Off (Other) Men or Defender of Men"
- Herow - Origin of Herow is in Old Greek, meaning of Herow is "Army and The Brave Defender" is bestowed upon baby boys. Herow is derivation of Hero.
- Xan - Far-out Xan is used in English, Xan means "Protector of Mankind, He Who Wards Off (Other) Men and Warrior" aimed at both sexes came from Old Greek. Xan is diminutive of Alexander.
- Antiope - Meaning of Antiope is Against Hole is a baby girl name is of Old Greek origin
Namesakes of Alaxandria
We could not find any notable namesake.