Aleka meaning and origin
Meaning of Aleka is Noble has its origin in African-Ibo, Germanic and Old Greek and is aimed at girls is mainly used in Low German and German. Aleka is variant form of commonly accepted Alika. Alika is Hawaiian equivalent of Alice. Also Alika is German equivalent of Aleka. Curious Alika is originated from Germanic and Greenlandic, Alika means "Noble and Love". Aleka is variant of everlasting and prevailing Alice. Alice is short version of Adelheid. Alice is form of Aliz in English and French languages. Alice's meaning is Noble and Fighting and Of Noble Figure is originated from Old High German and Germanic. Aleka is variation of widely accepted and leading skyrocketing Alexandra. Alexandra is feminine variation of Alexander. Of Old Greek origin, Outlandish Alexandra, Alexandra means "Manly, Feminine of Alexander and Helper and Defender of Mankind".
Variants of AlekaNames that rhyme with Aleka
Popularity of Aleka
Aleka is an uncommon baby name in United States, although it has been in use since 1975 but could not make beyond the top 7000. Over 216 babies in United States have been named Aleka. But Aleka is a popular baby name in Ethiopia where every 1 in 20000 have the name. According to our estimate, over 10000 babies have been named Aleka globally.
What numbers say about Aleka?
Number 3 as an expression number reveals your charm, positive attitude toward life, and contagious smile. You have the heart of a warrior. You are scared of failure and getting hurt by the people you love. It's strange but you enjoy being miserable sometimes. Work on your self-confidence and find your own purpose. You are innovative and like to plan but enjoy when spontaneity kicks in. Unfortunately, you are not a keeper because you don't know how to love a person.
You would love these names similar to Aleka
- Asklepios - Meaning of Asklepios is God of Healing used for boys is originated from Old Greek
- Melania - Popular girl name Melania came from Old Greek which is mostly used in Spanish, Danish and Russian languages, meaning of Melania is "The Black or The Dark"
- Lenya - Rare unisex name Lenya is of Old Greek, Russian and Germanic origin used mainly in Russian, Swedish and Danish languages, meaning of Lenya is "The Torch"
- Dorig means God or Gift has its origin in Greek
- Solon - The widely accepted and venerable boy name Solon is originated from Old Greek used in French and Finnish languages, Solon means "Wisdom"
Namesakes of Aleka
- Aleka Papariga, communist Greek politician
- Aleka Kamila in Ola paizoun as
- Aleka Katselli characterized crucial character of Klytaemnistra in 1962 drama flick Ilektra.
- Aleka Stratigou, from 1964 comedy flick Proikothires, who portrayed the Tasia.
- Aleka Labrinou characterized the significant character of N in 1985 comedy, sci-fi film O ippotis tis lakouvas.
- Aleka Kalafati characterized the main character of N in 1976 crime and drama movie Zo gia ton erota.
- Aleka Parameritou characterized crucial character of Hristina in 1966 drama, romance flick Megali mou, agapi.
- Aleka Iliopoulou portrayed the main role of N in 1970 drama flick Natasa.