Aldwin meaning and origin
Meaning of Aldwin is From the Old English Ealdwine, A Common Name in the Middle Ages or Wise Friend used for boys which of Germanic, Old English and German origin is used commonly in Finnish, Swedish and English. Aldwin is derived from Alden. Alden's meaning is Old Friend, Old and Defender is prevalently used in English is rooted from Old English. The name is celebrated on October 17th.Names that rhyme with Aldwin
Popularity of Aldwin
Aldwin is an uncommon baby name in United States, although it has been in use since 1951 but could not make beyond the top 3000. Over 129 babies in United States have been named Aldwin. Also, it is among the top 2000 boy names in France. There are over 140 babies that have been given the name Aldwin in France. Aldwin is a rare baby name in England and Wales however it is still in use. But Aldwin is a popular baby name in Philippines where every 1 in 20000 have the name. As per our research, over 10000 babies have been bestowed Aldwin around the globe.
Aldwin in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Aldwin
You are a person of many talents but prefer to play on the safe side when it comes to earning profits. If you have letter N as your capstone, you like to think outside the box. In fact, you don't even know where the box is. You allow yourself to change your mind and perspective from time to time if you find out that someone's way is better than yours. Your decision to keep fighting for things even when they're falling apart sometimes ruins self-confidence.
Parents who liked Aldwin, loved these names
- Hinrika - Hinrika's meaning is House or Ruler is mostly used in Finnish and Icelandic is aimed at baby girls
- Ninon - Odd girl name Ninon is used mainly in French, Danish and Finnish has its origin in Italian and Hebrew, meaning of Ninon is "Disciple of Christ or -Nina"
- Natascha means Born on Christmas or Christmas Babies is dominantly used in Swedish, Russian and Norwegian and is bestowed upon girls is rooted from Latin
- Karole - Karole's meaning is Strong or Vigorous is used as a baby girl name and is majorly used in Danish, Finnish and Swedish is of Germanic and English origin
- Nikolaj - Nikolaj's meaning is Victory of the People is a baby boy name has its roots in Old Greek is used in Greenlandic and Danish
Namesakes of Aldwin
We could not find any notable namesake.