Alireza meaning and origin
Meaning of Alireza is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Alireza
Popularity of Alireza
Alireza is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 27 years of use, it could not make it big. There are over 227 babies that have been given the name Alireza in United States. It also recently appeared in England and Wales baby boy names chart. But an extremely popular name in Iran where every 1 in 200 have the name. At least, 640000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate.
Alireza in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Alireza
Even though you are a sensitive person, you hate being around people who don't have a problem with expressing their emotions. You like to take safe risks. You find motivation in the most unusual places and people. You don't brag with your success and tend to keep a low profile. You don't have a lot of friends because of it. You try to teach others to follow your example and work hard on their dreams but they ignore you, thinking you are losing time.
You would love these names similar to Alireza
- Loveli - Girl name Loveli came from English, meaning of Loveli is "Sweet and Beautiful". Loveli is a resultant of Lovely.
- Renaud - Renaud's meaning is Advice or Council or Govern is used chiefly in Kannada and French bestowed upon baby boys is originated from Old High German and Germanic
- Siona - Unwonted Siona is used dominantly in Telugu, Kannada and Tamil is a girl name, Siona means "Stars"
- Harveer - Unfamiliar and Modernistic Harveer is originated from Punjabi is used notably in Punjabi, Sikh and Indian, Harveer means "Brave as God" is used as a boy name
- Gisele - Used mainly in Bengali and Telugu loved, Gisele aimed at baby girls, Gisele means "Pledge, Oath or Hostage" has its origin in Germanic
Namesakes of Alireza
- Alireza Noori, member of the 6th Iranian parliament and a supporter of President Mohammad Khatami's reform programs
- Alireza Sagharchi, United Kingdom-Iranian architect
- Alireza Heidari, retired Iranian wrestler
- Alireza Tahmasbi, is Iran's former Minister of Industry and Mines
- Alireza Nourizadeh, Iranian scholar, literary figure, journalist
- Alireza Shapour Shahbazi, prominent Persian archeologist
- Alireza Rajaei, Iranian journalist
- Alireza Dabir, Iranian champion freestyle wrestler
- Alireza Jafarzadeh, media commentator on the Middle East and an active dissident figure to the Iranian government
- Alireza Vahedi Nikbakht, Iranian former professional football player
- Alireza Rezaei, former Iranian wrestler
- Alireza Assar, Iranian Musician and Persian pop singer and composer and Piano and guitar player
- Alireza Mansourian, Iranian football coach and retired player
- Alireza Haghighi, Iranian goalkeeper
- Alireza Marandi, Iranian physician and Professor of Pediatrics and Neonatology at Shahid Beheshti University
- Alireza Abbasfard, Iranian footballer
- Alireza Ghorbani, Iranian traditional vocalist
- Alireza Mashayekhi, Iranian musician, composer and conductor
- Alireza Ghashghaean, retired Iranian football player
- Alireza Akbarpour, former Iranian footballer and a current coach
- Alireza Beiranvand, Iranian footballer and performs as goalkeeper
- Alireza Faghani is an Iran soccer referee.
- Director Alireza Davoudnejad, notable for movie Actors Studio
- In 2018, Alireza Motamedi played the role of Reza in drama, romance flick Reza.