Alvino meaning and origin
Outlandish Alvino is originated from Old English is used as a boy name is dominantly used in Spanish and Italian. Alvino is variant of prevailing and all time favorite Alvin. Alvin is a variation of Adalwin. Also Alvin is a variation of The Old Norse Name Alfvin. Alvin is also a variation of The Old High German Name Albwin. Alvin is also a variation of The Old English Name Ælfwine. Alvin is also a variation of The Old High German Name Adalwin. Alvin is derived from Allowin. Outlandish Alvin is originated from German, Old English and Old High German, Alvin means "Everything and Friend, A City on a White Hill and Noble Friend".
Variants of AlvinoNames that rhyme with Alvino
Popularity of Alvino
Alvino is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1916 and was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 1966, it ranked 1401st when 30 boys were named Alvino. Over 1435 babies in United States have been named Alvino. The given name is a rare baby name in France where it may not be used now. But Alvino is a popular baby name in Brazil where every 1 in 20000 have the name. According to our research, over 20000 babies have been named Alvino globally.
What numbers say about Alvino?
You seriously need to work on your self-confidence. You prefer originality and hard work instead of taking the easier road to success. You love your freedom and respect other people's freedom too. Changes don't represent a problem for you. On the contrary, you are all about change. People see you as an exceptional human being because of your determination and fearless attitude. You have a powerful appearance. You always make the best entrance, no matter where you appear.
Other names similar to Alvino
- Aizah means Replacement has its origin in Spanish is mostly bestowed upon girls
- Aitor - The odd boy name Aitor is specifically used in Basque and Spanish has its roots in Basque, Aitor means "Aita Which Means Father or Father"
- Agurtzane - Renowned and Perpetual girl name Agurtzane is primarily used in Basque is originated from Spanish. Agurtzane is form of Rosario in Basque language
- Aintza is used largely in Basque, Aintza means "Glory", a baby girl name is originated from Basque
- Asun - Meaning of Asun is Assumption is a girl name is rooted from Spanish. Asun is abridged form of Asunción.
Namesakes of Alvino
- Alvino Rey, American jazz guitarist and bandleader