Alyette meaning and origin
Alyette means God is My Salvation is originated from Hebrew. Alyette is resultant of Elijah. Elijah is English form of Elias. Meaning of Elijah is Loving, Beautiful and My God is Yahweh came from Hebrew. The name is celebrated on July 20th.Names that rhyme with Alyette
Popularity of Alyette
Alyette is an uncommon baby name in France, where it last appeared in 2010 after 53 years of use since 1913. There are over 273 babies that have been given the name Alyette in France. At least, 200 people around the globe have been given the name as per our research.
What numbers say about Alyette?
You don't brag with your success and tend to keep a low profile. People admire your charm and independent attitude about everything. You believe that each one of us was born with a purpose or is supposed to give their life a purpose of their own. You want to know how everything works, how everything was created. Hang around with new people but be selective. You are a good listener but the advice you give is taken by a pinch of salt by others.
Looking for names similar to Alyette? Please go through the following names
- Zoheret - Girl name Zoheret has origin in Hebrew, meaning of Zoheret is "She Shines"
- Ishma - Ishma's meaning is Superior used for boys that originated from Hebrew is primarily used in Hindi and Marathi
- Naheer - The boy name Naheer means "Bright Man and A Clearheaded" is rooted from Hebrew. Naheer is a derivative of Nahir.
- Evane - The Evane is of Hebrew origin, meaning of Evane is "God is Merciful"
- Gurea - Boy name Gurea means "God and Young Lion" is of Hebrew origin. Gurea is derived from Gur.
Namesakes of Alyette
We could not find any notable namesake.