Amagda name meaning
What does Amagda mean?
Amagda is version of biblical, durable and dominant Magda. Magda is form of biblical, conifer and famed Magdalena. Magda is short version of MadeleineMagdalena. Of Hebrew origin, Magda, Magda means "Of Magdala, Woman from Magdala and Reference to Biblical Mary Magdalene".
Variants of AmagdaNames that rhyme with Amagda
How popular is the name Amagda?
Amagda is an uncommon name around the globe. At least, 30 people globally have been given the name as per our evaluation.
What numerology tells about Amagda?
You always have the best ideas and persistence to realize each and one of them at work. People see you as their leader because of your attitude, determination, and creative thinking. You are an amazing person. When it comes to love, you are the jealous partner with a low self-confidence. You know you have the power and will to accomplish whatever you imagine on your own. You take calculated risks and take your ideas and the ideas of others seriously.
If you like Amagda, you would love these names
- Ellev - Boy name Ellev is used particulary in Norwegian. Ellev is Norwegian equivalent of Eileiv
- Kjerrand - Boy name Kjerrand is predominantly used in Norwegian. Kjerrand is Norwegian cognate of Hjarrand
- Vellum - Loved Vellum predominantly is used in Norwegian is given to boys. Vellum is Norwegian form of Villum
- Åsvar is Norwegian cognate of Åsvard
- Mandius means Gracious, Big Head and Keeper used for baby boys which is used substantially in Norwegian is originated from Latin and Sanskrit. Mandius is manly version of Manda.
Famous people named Amagda
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Amagda
- Girl names beginning with A
- Norwegian Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean High
- Baby Names that mean Tower
- Baby Names that mean Maiden
- Baby Names that mean Biblical
- Baby Names that mean Mary
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean Elevated
- Baby Names that mean Woman
- Baby Names that mean Magdala
- Baby Names that mean Villager