Alene name meaning
On This Page
What does Alene mean?
Alene means Of Magdala has its origin in Germanic, Old French, Slavonic and Hebrew which is used mostly in Finnish, Swedish and Czech is aimed at both sexes. Alene is form of imperishable and widely accepted Alina.
Alina is a version of predominant and ever lasting Aline. Alina is resulted from Adèle. Alina is short form of Adeline. Also Alina is shortened form of Adelina. Alina is also short form of Adeline.
Alina is Scandinavian and Czech equivalent of Helena. Also Alina is Scandinavian and Czech equivalent of Helene. Desirable and Evergreen Celtic and Arabic Alina, meaning of Alina is "Light and Fair".
Alene is version of imperishable and outstanding Aileen. Aileen is German, Irish and Gaelic form of Eileen. Also Aileen is Irish equivalent of Helen. Aileen means Shining and Eveline is originated from Old French and Old Greek.
Alene is variant of well-known and all time favorite Eileen. Eileen is variant of well-known and ever lasting Helen. Eileen is equivalent of Eibhlin in English language. Also Eileen is form of Eibhlin in English language.
Illustrous and Perpetual Eileen's origin is Irish, Old French and Greek, meaning of Eileen is "Lovable, Beautiful and Aveline". Alene is variation of biblical, well-liked and imperishable Alena. Alena is variant of immutable and popular Alina.
Also Alena is a variant of prevalent and ever lasting Helena. Alena is derivative of Olena. Alena is Slavic form of Helene. Also Alena is equivalent of Adelena in German language.
Alena is also Czech and Hungarian form of Magdalena. Meaning of Alena is Shining, Of Magdala and Olena is rooted from Old French, Old Greek and Slavonic. Alene is form of customary, persistent and biblical Magdalena.
Magdalena is Latin equivalent of Μαγδαληνη Which is a Greek Form of a Hebrew Epithet:. Meaning of Magdalena is The Biblical Mary Magdalene Came from Magdala Area Near the Sea of Galilee and Magdalene is of Hebrew origin.
Alene is variation of eternal and admired Adela. Adela is short version of names with "nobility". Adela is Italian equivalent of Adele. Also Adela is German equivalent of Names Containing the Name Element Adal.
Prominent and Conifer Adela is originated from Germanic and Old High German, Adela means "Love and The Word Adal Which is of the Meaning Noble Honorable". Alene is abridged form of Magdalene.
Magdalene is resulted from Magdalena. Magdalene is Norwegian and Danish cognate of Magdalena. Widely Accepted and Venerable Magdalene has its origin in Hebrew, Magdalene means "Woman from Magdala and Bitter".
How do I pronounce Alene?
Three syllabled Alene is pronounced as a-le-ne.
Variants of Alene
Aliene, Adela, Aileen, Alena, Alina, Eileen, Magdalena, Adele, Adalaide, Adelise, Adalie, Adell, Aibhilin, Aveline, Helen, Aeleen, Alline, Ileen, Helena, Helene, Adelena, Ailena, Aline, Aelina, Alinda, Eibhlin, Ailee, Eyleen, Madalene, Anna-Lena
How popular is the name Alene?
Alene is common in United States where over 8696 new-borns have been given the name since 1883. Recently the moniker is on a rise, in 1920, 264 girls were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 409th position.
Additionally, the moniker has been in But an extremely popular name in Ethiopia where every 1 in 900 have the name. As per our research, over 120000 people has been named Alene globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Alene
You are enthusiastic, always do something productive, however, you lack creativity. In order to refuel your soul with creativity, travel, or do something unusual for you. You are undoubtedly a born leader. You easily adapt to new environments and want to hang around with new people. People take you as a self-absorbed person but you don't care how they take you. You deserve the best because you are simply the best.
Looking for a name like Alene? Please go through the following names
- Estrella - Used commonly in Spanish preeminent, Estrella means "Star" and a girl name is originated from Latin. Preeminent name Estrella captured 432nd position on baby girl chart in 2011 in United States
- Abram - Origin of Loved and Perpetual Abram is in Hebrew language is used as a baby boy name which is particulary used in English, Yiddish and Arabic, meaning of Abram is "He who is High is Father, Uplift or Exalted Father"
- Claudia - Durable and Widely Accepted Claudia is used largely in Italian and Swedish is of Latin origin given to both boys and girls, Claudia means "Disabled or Reference to the Gender of the Claudian"
- Kane - Originated from Gaelic, Welsh and Old Irish, Eminent Kane is used as a gender insensitive name and is substantially used in Old SwedishNorwegian, English and Irish, meaning of Kane is "Little Battle, Warrior's Son or Bright"
- Margot - Persistent and Noteworthy Margot principally is used in Swedish, European and Danish aimed at girls which originated from Old Greek, meaning of Margot is "Variant of Margaret, The Pearl or Child of Light"
Middle names for Alene
Possible options for a child named Alene include these loveable and modern middle names:
View more middle names that goes with Alene.
Sibling Names for Alene
If you're considering naming your baby girl Alene, you may also be interested in sibling names that pair well with it. Here's a list of beautiful and unique names that complement Alene perfectly, whether you're looking for something classic or modern.
Names for Alene's sister
Names for Alene's brother
Famous people named Alene
- Alene Duerk, became the first female admiral in the U.S. Navy
- Alene Alves in TV series Pão Pão, Beijo Beijo as Actress
Lists having Alene
- Biblical Baby Names
- Boys names beginning with A
- Girls names beginning with A
- American Baby Names
- French Baby Names
- German Baby Names
- Hebrew Baby Names
- Czech Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Magdala