Cleone name meaning
On This Page
What does Cleone mean?
Trendy and Timeless Cleone is originated from Old Greek bestowed upon both genders, Cleone means "Famous". Cleone is variant of immutable and well-known Cleopatra. Cleopatra means Father and The Elements Kleos Meaning Glory is of Old Greek origin.
Is Cleone a suitable baby name?
Cleone is a unique and beautiful name for baby girls that exudes an air of elegance and refinement. With its Greek origin, the name is associated with glory and radiance, making it an excellent choice for parents who want to give their little ones a moniker that embodies strength, poise, and beauty.
What sets Cleone apart from other names is its distinctive sound that rolls off the tongue effortlessly. It's easy to pronounce but uncommon enough to stand out in a sea of popular names.
Overall, Cleone is a name that symbolizes grace and grandeur, making it an ideal choice for parents who want to give their daughter a name that reflects her bright future ahead.
How do I pronounce Cleone?
The most common pronunciation of three syllabled Cleone is c-leo-ne.
Variants of CleoneNames that rhyme with Cleone
How popular is the name Cleone?
Cleone is a unique baby name in United States, it had been in use since 1890 and was last seen in 1957, during its 62 years of usage, it was able to reach the top 1000 names.
In 1915, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 990 on girl names chart when 50 babies were named Cleone. Over 1325 people have been named Cleone in United States. Cleone is a common name in Brazil while somewhat familiar name in New Zealand.
At least, 5000 people globally have been given the name as per our findings.
Numerological aspects of Cleone
You will experience your spiritual calling soon. And it will be associated with romantic feelings. You often make other feel like they are better than you in order to make them feel good about themselves. Although you believe your dreams are too wild to realize, you are completely wrong. Number 9 as your expression no represents your higher purpose in life. You are a good listener, and always give the best advice, especially when it comes to relationships.
Do you like Cleone? Read these names too
- Helina - Rare girl name Helina is originated from Russian and Old Greek, Helina means "Conscious" is used chiefly in African and Norwegian
- Jörn - Boy name Jörn is originated from Old Greek used principally in German and Low German languages, Jörn means "Farmer or Earthworker"
- Pierre-Marie - Pierre-Marie means "Stone or Rock" is originated from Hebrew and Greek
- Sonja - Popular unisex name Sonja came from Old Greek chiefly used in English and Dutch languages, meaning of Sonja is "Wisdom, Skill or Wise"
- Harmony - Harmony's meaning is Agreement, Concord or Harmony used for both sexes that originated from English and Greek is chiefly used in English
Middle names for Cleone
There are many charming and bold middle names that are commonly paired with Cleone.
View more middle names that goes with Cleone.
Sibling Names for Cleone
If you're considering the name "Cleone" for your little one, you might be wondering what other names would pair well with it. Look no further! Here are some sibling names that will complement "Cleone" perfectly and make for a beautiful family dynamic.
Sister to Cleone
Brother for Cleone
Famous people named Cleone
- Cleone Cassidy in Diana as Actress
Lists having Cleone
- Boys names beginning with C
- Girls names beginning with C
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Greek Baby Names
- Girl names that ends with -one
- Baby Names that mean Famous