Chalina name meaning
On This Page
What does Chalina mean?
Origin of Uncustomary Chalina is in Latin is used in Spanish is bestowed upon girls. Chalina is form of trendy and virtuous Rose. Rose is variant of eternal and prevailing Rosa. Meaning of Rose is Rose Bush, Rose and Renown is rooted from Latin and Germanic.
How do I pronounce Chalina?
The most common pronunciation of three syllabled Chalina is ch(a)-li-na.
Variants of Chalina
Middle Names for Chalina
Adelina, Elianna, view more middle names that goes with ChalinaNames that rhyme with Chalina
How popular is the name Chalina?
Chalina is an uncommon baby name in United States there is very thin chances of it still being given. Also, Chalina is a familiar name in Haiti and DR Congo. At least, 200 people globally have been given the name as per our findings.
Chalina in Nordic countries
Numerological analysis of Chalina
You are daring and courageous. You always act like everything's just great. Focus on spirituality and leave out the material success. Travel more, work less and be more present at the moment. You lack self-awareness and your conscience isn't clear. You are stubborn and self-motivated. People admire your charm and independent attitude about everything. If letter C is your cornerstone, you have a highly developed intuition.
If you like Chalina, you would love these names
- Juan Antonio - The boy name Juan Antonio has origin in Spanish, Juan Antonio means "Antonio or Juan" is substantially used in Spanish
- Aloise means Most and Way is used principally in Spanish is originated from Old French is a unisex name. Aloise is resulted from Aloisia.
- Bastiano means From Sebaste is used principally in Spanish is originated from Old Greek is a boy name
- Ferando - Meaning of Ferando is Peace, Bold and Peace and Courageous has origin in Gothic bestowed upon boys is used specifically in Spanish. Ferando is resulted from Fernando.
- Aciano - Predominantly used in Spanish new-fangled and atypical, Aciano is originated from Spanish and is bestowed upon boys, meaning of Aciano is "The Blue Bottle Flower"
Sibling Names for Chalina
If you're looking for sibling names to go with the name Chalina, we've got you covered. Whether you're expecting a boy or girl, here are some great names that will perfectly complement your little one's unique moniker. From classic to modern and everything in between, we've got plenty of options to inspire your search. Check out our list below!
For a sister
Names for Chalina's brother
Famous people named Chalina
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Chalina
- Girl names beginning with C
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Latin Girl Names
- Spanish Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -lina
- Girl names that starts with Cha
- Baby Names that mean Rose
- Baby Names that mean Flower
- Baby Names that mean Horse
- Baby Names that mean Renown
- Baby Names that mean Bush