Hana meaning and origin
Trendy Arabic and Japanese Hana is used as a gender insensitive name and is prevalently used in Tamil, Marathi, Bengali, Arabic, Kannada, Hindi, Malayalam, Sindhi, English and Japanese, meaning of Hana is "Brahma, Happiness, Flower or Blossom". Hana is version of in demand in vogue and pleasing Hanna. Hanna is a version of ever lasting and biblical Anna. Also Hanna is variant form of noteworthy and biblical Jane. Hanna is shortened form of Johanna. Hanna is feminine variation of Hans. Of African-Hausa and Hebrew origin, Widely Accepted Hanna, Hanna means "Pity, Compassionate and Graceful".
Variants of Hana
Hanaa, Hanna, Jehanne, Ieuan, Johanan, Anna, Jane, Hanka, Henry, Jeanne, Johanna, Ivan, John, Johannes, Hanan, Aenne, Anella, Anki, Ans, Aemiliana, Anacarolina, Asia, Jennie, Janel, Maryjane, Janelee, Joan, Anraoi, Enzo, Heimerich, HeinrichNames that rhyme with Hana
Popularity of Hana
Hana is common in United States where over 10335 new-borns have been given the name since 1912. Presently the name is rising, in 2002, 416 girls were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 621st position. Also, A common name in England and Wales with over 3417 new-borns have been given the name since 1996. Recently at its peak, 209 girls were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 240th position. Also, A common name in France having over 4001 recievers in 49 years of usage. Currently peaking at the charts, 319 girls were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 199th position.
In Switzerland, Hana is a familiar name where it has been in use since 2002 and has secured the place in top 100 names. Recently in 2017, 74 babies were given Hana and it reached its peak ranking, 100 on girl names chart. There are over 558 babies that have been given the name Hana in Switzerland. In Belgium, Hana is a unique name where it has been in use since 1996 and has secured the place in top 400 names. Recently in 2018, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 373 on girl names chart when 27 babies were named Hana. There are over 305 babies that have been given the name Hana in Belgium.
However things change on global perspective, Hana is extremely popular in Czech Republic where every 1 in 80 have the name as well as in, Iraq and Japan. Also the baby name is popular in Yemen, Egypt, Ethiopia, Sudan, Indonesia, Eritrea, Libya, Jordan, Tunisia, Syria, Palestine, Lebanon, India, Iran, Algeria, Oman and Morocco. According to our estimate, at least 940000 people have been bestowed Hana around the globe.
Hana in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Hana
People envy your success and personal life, and would give just anything to be like you. In order to gain more than you already have, you need to take uncalculated risks and see where they take you. No one is as kind these days and has the same heart as you do. You don't share the usual opinion of things and the ordinary life perspective. You are often taken as crazy because of your fearlessness and courageous acts you take to achieve your aspirations.
Parents who liked Hana, loved these names
- Aylin - Mainly used in Norwegian, Finnish and Arabic noteworthy, Aylin means "Moonlight, Moon or Sun-Like" has its origin in English, Turkish and Old French is a unisex name . In 2018, widely accepted Aylin was the 479th most popular name on baby girl chart in United States
- Shezreen - The girl name Shezreen means "Particle of Gold" is primarily used in Arabic, Kannada and Hindi
- Jashik - Jashik's meaning is Protector is a boy name is used prevalently in Gujarati and Arabic
- Matty - Odd unisex name Matty is principally used in Finnish and English which originated from Hebrew, meaning of Matty is "Might or Form of Matilda"
- Yakout is originated from Arabian and Arabic is used as a baby boy name, Yakout means "Colored Stone, Hyacinth or As Precious As a Ruby"
Namesakes of Hana
- Hana Gartner, Canadian television investigative journalist
- Hana Makhmalbaf, Iranian filmmaker
- Hana Greenfield, was born in Kolín, Czechoslovakia,
- Hana Andronikova, Czech writer
- Hana Zelinová, Slovak prose writer and dramatist
- Hana Ponická, Slovak writer and former anti-Communist dissident
- Hana Mandlíková, former professional tennis player
- Hana Zagorová, Czech female singer
- Hana Brady, Jewish girl murdered in the gas chambers at German concentration camp of Auschwitz
- Hana Mašková, Czech figure skater
- Hana Soukupová, Czech model
- Hana Maria Pravda, Czechoslovakian-born British actress
- Hana Sweid, Israeli Arab politician
- Hana Hatae, American actress
- Hana Šromová, retired professional Czech female tennis player
- Hana Sheha, Egyptian actress, born in Cairo to Ahmed Shiha
- Hana Laszlo, Israeli actress and comedian
- Hana Catherine Mullens, Swiss-German woman in Bengal
- Hana Horáková, basketball player from the Czech Republic
- Hana Whitfield in Going Clear: Scientology and the Prison of Belief as
- Actor Hana Abdel Fattah, known for movie She Lived for Love
- In 1964, Hana Hegerová played the role of Magdalena in drama, romance flick Nadeje.
- In 1918, Hana Jencíková portrayed the role of Zo - maid in drama movie A vásen vítezí.
- In 1974, Hana Lelitová characterized the role of Adela in flick Ohnivé krizovatky.
- In 1973, Hana Pastejríková characterized the role of Katarína Padychová in drama film Hriech Kataríny Padychovej.
- In 2000 comedy movie, Sluha dvou pánu, Hana Sevcíková played Smeraldina, housemaid.
- In 1965, Hana Slivková characterized the role of Evelyna Brtková in drama, war film Obchod na korze.
- Hana Vítová, from 1949 comedy, musical movie Pytlákova schovanka aneb Slechetný milionár, who portrayed Elen Hadrbolcova and her mother (young).
- In 2018 movie, Ottori neesan: Chikotsu de izanau, Hana Kanô portrayed Aiko Endô.
- Hana Misora played leading character of Kurako Ôishi in 2018 film Mutchiri uchiiri: Momoiro chûshingura.
- Hana Vanková, from 1982 comedy movie Poslední lec, who characterized Drahuse I..
- Hana Kofránková, from 1986 drama movie Vsechno nebo nic, who portrayed Marie.
- Hana Selimovic characterized critical role of Mila in 2004 drama flick Poljupci.
- Hana Ebise, from 2016 drama, romance movie Tanemaku tabibito: Yume no tsugiki, who characterized N.
- Hana Bucinská characterized crucial role of Irenka in 1961 family film Malá manekýnka.
- In 2002, Hana Kovacsová played the role of Jitka in family film Vetrelci v Coloradu.
- Hana Melicková characterized the important character of teta Budácová in 1960 movie Jergus Lapin.
Lists having Hana
- Boys names beginning with H
- Girls names beginning with H
- Arabic Baby Names
- Japanese Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Bengali Baby Names
- Kannada Baby Names
- Malayalam Baby Names
- Marathi Baby Names
- Sindhi Baby Names
- Tamil Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Popular English Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Brahma
- Baby Names that mean Happiness
- Baby Names that mean Flower
- Baby Names that mean Blossom
- Baby Names that mean Graceful
- Baby Names that mean Merciful
- Baby Names that mean Grace
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Fortune
- Baby Names that mean Love
- Baby Names that mean Favourite