Antonay name meaning
What does Antonay mean?
Uncommon girl name Antonay has its origin in Latin and Greek. Antonay is a version of well-known Antony. Antony is variant form of long standing, saintly and frequently used Anthony. Uncommon Antony is originated from Greek and Latin, Antony means "Priceless, In the 17th Century and Highly Praiseworthy".
Variants of Antonay
Antony, Antonius, Anthony, Anhtony, Anthonius, Anton, Akoni, Tonio, Briananthony, AnthonyjamesNames that rhyme with Antonay
How popular is the name Antonay?
Antonay is a rare baby name in United States and may not be used now as it was last seen in 1998. As per our evaluation, over 10 babies have been bestowed Antonay around the globe.
What numerology tells about Antonay?
You prefer originality and hard work instead of taking the easier road to success. You are a seducer who doesn't care about true love but deep inside, you die to find someone who will teach you what true love looks like. Your happiness and well-being, as well as the happiness and health of the ones you love, are the things you care about. People often mistake you for a fool but you always find an indirect way to prove them wrong.
Other names similar to Antonay, for would be moms
- Marne - Infrequent unisex name Marne means "Sailor of the Sea" has its roots in Latin, English and Hebrew is used in Scandinavian and Swedish
- Majer - Meaning of Majer is Council, Lord Kamdev's Another Name and Spear used for boys has its origin in Latin. Majer is resulted from Major.
- Nelie - Of Greek, Latin and Old English origin, Well-Liked and Orthodox Nelie is a baby girl name, particulary used in Danish, Swedish and Norwegian, Nelie means "Brightness of the Sun"
- Melina - Dominant and Perennial girl name Melina is used predominantly in Norwegian and English, meaning of Melina is "Brave, Combination of Mel or the Popular Name Suffix Ina or Quince-yellow" has its origin in Old Greek, Latin and French
- Latisa - Originated from Latin, Unorthodox Latisa is predominantly used in English and is bestowed upon girls, Latisa means "Happiness and Joy". Latisa is derivative of Laetitia.
Famous people named Antonay
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Antonay
- Girl names beginning with A
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Greek Girl Names
- Latin Girl Names
- Unique English Names
- Girl names that starts with Ant
- Baby Names that mean Priceless
- Baby Names that mean Highly
- Baby Names that mean Praiseworthy
- Baby Names that mean Roman
- Baby Names that mean Clan
- Baby Names that mean Beyond
- Baby Names that mean Price
- Baby Names that mean Invaluable
- Baby Names that mean Saint
- Baby Names that mean Flower