Arlan name meaning
What does Arlan mean?
Arlan is form of admired Arlen. Arlen is form of long standing and prominent Harlan.
How do I pronounce Arlan?
The two syllabled name Arlan is pronounced, a-rlan. There are multiple ways to say the baby name, i.e., ar-lan.
Variants of ArlanNames that rhyme with Arlan
How popular is the name Arlan?
Arlan is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1912 and was able to reach the top 700 names. In 1936, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 625 on boy names chart when 87 babies were named Arlan. Over 3124 people have been named Arlan in United States. Arlan is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales where it has been in use since 2008 and peaked in 2011 when it ranked 2613rd. In France, it is relatively new, first appeared in 1992.
But Arlan is a popular baby name in Philippines where every 1 in 20000 have the name. According to our evaluation, over 20000 babies have been named Arlan globally.
Numerological aspects of Arlan
Cooperation and friendly approach are your best qualities when it comes to working. You believe that art won't make you money, so you tend to focus on things that make a sure profit. Give art a chance. Learn how to put your skills and abilities to work and get things done on your own. Your soul is so sensitive that it allows you to feel other people's pain and suffering. Sometimes, you act selfishly.
Parents who liked Arlan, loved these names
- Ailith means Noble Battle, Noble War or Rising is used as a baby girl name and is specifically used in English is rooted from English
- Arkwright - Boy name Arkwright means "Makes Chests" is used mostly in English
- Sollie - Sufficiently quirky and Quaint boy name Sollie is used largely in English, meaning of Sollie is "The Asked For, Asked for Prayed For and Small" is originated from Hebrew. Sollie is a resultant of Saul.
- Camillia - Odd girl name Camillia is used principally in English has its origin in Latin, meaning of Camillia is "He Who is with the Illustrious"
- Goldwinn - Goldwinns origin is English is specifically used in English, meaning of Goldwinn is "Golden Friend" is used as a boy name
Sibling Names for Arlan
Choosing a name for your newborn can be a daunting task. If you have already decided on the name Arlan, then it's time to start considering sibling names that will complement it well. Here is a list of unique and attractive names that can make a great match with Arlan as your baby's sibling name.
Names for Arlan's sister
Brother to Arlan
Famous people named Arlan
- Arlan Stangeland, American politician
- Actor Arlan Fahey-Leigh, notable for short Blue Tongue
Lists having Arlan
- Boy names beginning with A
- American Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- Gaelic Boy Names
- Irish Boy Names
- Norse Boy Names
- Boy names that ends with -lan
- Baby Names that mean Hare
- Baby Names that mean Land
- Baby Names that mean Army