Asgun meaning and origin
Asgun is equivalent of Ásgunnr in Swedish and Danish languages.
Variants of AsgunNames that rhyme with Asgun
Popularity of Asgun
Asgun is an uncommon name which might be exclusive to Indonesia. At least, 40 people around the globe have been given the name as per our findings.
Numerological aspects of Asgun
You want to find your soul mate but secretly don't believe in soul mates. You love life and life loves you. Travelling is your passion. You would never cheat on your partner because you believe that only people who're mentally weak can commit that. Letter A as your cornerstone reveals your creativity, dynamic life, and ambition to achieve great things in life. You are enthusiastic, always do something productive, however, you lack creativity. In order to refuel your soul with creativity, travel, or do something unusual for you.
Do you like Asgun? Read these names too
- Erneeraq - Boy name Erneeraq is used primarily in Finnish and Greenlandic. Erneeraq is Greenlandic equivalent of Ernêraĸ
- Sviðandi is equivalent of Svíðandi in Danish language
- Snøfrid - Used commonly in Swedish and Norwegian, Snøfrid is a girl name. Snøfrid is form of Snœfríðr in Norwegian language
- Signar - Boy name Signar means "New and Victory" especially used in Faroese and Danish is rooted from Old Norse language. Signar is manly variation of Signe.
- Valentína - Unfading and Prevailing Valentína is used in Icelandic and Swedish is given to girls. Valentína is equivalent of Valentina in Icelandic language
Namesakes of Asgun
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Asgun
- Girl names beginning with A
- Danish Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Unique Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Fight
- Baby Names that mean Clever
- Baby Names that mean Knowledge
- Baby Names that mean Wisdom
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean Merciful
- Baby Names that mean Foreseeing
- Baby Names that mean Learning
- Baby Names that mean Sagacity
- Baby Names that mean Full