Augustinus name meaning
On This Page
What does Augustinus mean?
The boy name Augustinus means "The August or The Dignified" is originated from Latin is primarily used in Icelandic, German, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, Greenlandic, Faroese and Finnish. Augustinus is form of prominent, ceaseless and sacred Augustine.
Augustine is variation of persistent and famed August. Also Augustine is version of acclaimed and all time favorite Augustina. Augustine is an effeminate form of Augustin. Augustine has its origin in Latin, Augustine means "Majestic and Grandeur".
Augustinus is a variant form of preeminent and venerable Augustus. Augustus is a variant form of celebrated and perennial August. Also Augustus is variation of admired, persistent and pious Augustine. Meaning of Augustus is Great, Magnificent, Venerable, The August and Exalted is originated from Latin.
Augustinus is Latin cognate of Øystæinn. Augustinus is Latin cognate of Its Variants.
Variants of Augustinus
How popular is the name Augustinus?
Augustinus is a rare name around the globe.
Augustinus in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Augustinus?
You are highly intelligent but only a few people know you are capable of committing the perfect crime without getting caught. You are not like other people. You can't get used to a boring life and monotony. You encourage people to walk the harder path and fight for what they believe is right. You are the mover and shaker of the world. You are an adventurer who follows his intuition. The letter A as your cornerstone reveals your ability to lead people and get them to do the stuff you want them to do.
Do you like Augustinus? Read these names too
- Mélissande - The Mélissande has its origin in Latin, Mélissande means "Honey"
- Caelius means Heaven aimed at boys has its origin in Latin
- Humbeline - Latin name Humbeline bestowed upon girls, used predominantly in French, meaning of Humbeline is "One That Works or Shadow"
- Floriana - Origin of Atypical and Modernistic Floriana is in Latin is principally used in Italian and German, meaning of Floriana is "Flowering or Flower" is a girl name
- Léanna - Originated from Latin, Léanna means "Lioness"
Famous people named Augustinus
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Augustinus
- Boy names beginning with A
- Latin Boy Names
- Danish Boy Names
- Finnish Boy Names
- German Boy Names
- Norwegian Boy Names
- Swedish Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Dignified