Gustl meaning and origin
Gustl notably is used in German, meaning of Gustl is "The August or The Dignified" used as a baby boy name came from Old Norse and Latin. Gustl is form of famed and durable Augustine. Augustine is variant form of immutable and illustrous August. Also Augustine is version of lofty and enduring Augustina. Augustine is effeminate variation of Augustin. Meaning of Augustine is Holy, The Dignified and Magnificent is of Latin origin. Gustl is short of Gustav. Gustav is version of dominant and perpetual Gustaf. Old Norse and Slavonic name Gustav, meaning of Gustav is "Support, God and Goth". Gustl is short version of August. August is form of everlasting and commonly accepted Augustus. August is short of Augustine. Latin name August, meaning of August is "Sublime, Month of the Sun and The Dignified".
Variants of GustlNames that rhyme with Gustl
Popularity of Gustl
Gustl is a familiar baby name in Germany. As per our estimate, over 500 people has been named Gustl globally, concentrated mainly in Europe.
Numerological analysis of Gustl
Be proud of the person you've become and don't fall in love so easy. Others see you as perfect, so start acting so. Your mood depends on your thoughts, while they depend on songs you listen, people you met during the day, or memories you come back to. You are an opportunist with an optimistic attitude. The letter U as your vowel represents your cleverness and fascinating character. You are a good speaker who knows what to say to motivate people.
Do you like Gustl? Read these names too
- Regenia - Celebrated and Rooted Regenia came from Latin, meaning of Regenia is "The Queen and King" used commonly in English is bestowed upon girls. Regenia is resulted from Regina.
- Florenze means Flowering is rooted from Latin is a baby girl name
- Luner - The Luner means "Moon" is of Latin origin
- Ace - The widespread and evergreen unisex name Ace has its origin in English and Latin, Ace means "Ace or First-rate" is used principally in English
- Servan is originated from Latin, Servan means "Slave" used for boys is used particulary in Breton and French
Namesakes of Gustl
- Gustl Berauer, ethnic German Czechoslovak nordic combined skier