Avana name meaning
What does Avana mean?
Meaning of Avana is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.
How do I pronounce Avana?
Three syllabled Avana is most commonly pronounced as a-va-na.Names that rhyme with Avana
How popular is the name Avana?
Avana is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 22 years of presence it could not make beyond the top 6000. Over 249 babies in United States have been named Avana. In England and Wales, first appeared in 2014 and is still in use. Also, it appeared first time in 1993 on baby girl names list of France. Avana is a common name in India. At least, 2000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our findings, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
Numerological aspects of Avana
You are all about adventure and travel. Open your mind and allow yourself to form a different opinion than the usual one you have. You are not a fan of monotony and you can't stand people who just dwell in their comfort zone, waiting for something to happen. Instead of running over people on your way to success, you teach them how to find their own path and how to succeed. You are always open to experience something new.
Do you like Avana? Other names you would love
- Yomaris - Originated from Spanish, Offbeat Yomaris generally bestowed upon girls, Yomaris means "I Am the Sun"
- Tesher - Unexpected and Contemporary boy name Tesher means "A Gift"
- Laredo - Anomalous Laredo has its origin in Spanish is a gender-neutral name, Laredo means "City In Texas"
- Chale - New-fangled and Offbeat Chale is originated from Spanish, Chale means "Strong or Youthful" is aimed at baby boys
- Hee - Unorthodox Hee has its origin in Chinese is used especially in Chinese and a baby girl name, Hee means "Lotus"
Middle names for Avana
These distinctive and familiar middle names flows beautifully with the baby name Avana .
View more middle names that goes with Avana.
Famous people named Avana
We could not find any notable namesake.