Lizabeth meaning and origin
Commonly Accepted girl name Lizabeth means "Consecrated to God, Abbreviation of Elizabeth, Pledged to God, God's Promise or God is My Oath" used largely in English, Swedish, Danish and Finnish has its origin in Hebrew language. Lizabeth is derived from Liza. Liza is resulted from Elisabeth. Liza is shortened form of Elizabeth. Liza's meaning is My God is Perfect, Devoted to God and Joy came from Hebrew. Lizabeth is resulted from Lizbeth. Lizbeth is derivative of Liza. Originated from Hebrew, Renowned Lizbeth, Lizbeth means "Variation of Elizabeth, My God is Abundance and Consecrated to God".
View middle names that goes with Lizabeth like Mabelle, Ruie, Pien, Hula,Names that rhyme with Lizabeth
Popularity of Lizabeth
Lizabeth is a common name in United States given to over 5537 babies in 102 years. Presently the name is rising, in 1958, it ranked 716th when 190 parents chose the moniker for their baby girls. Also, Lizabeth is a familiar name in Philippines, Brazil, Venezuela, Mexico, Canada, Peru and Chile. At least, 7000 people globally have been given the name as per our findings.
Numerological analysis of Lizabeth
You have so many talents you could work with. Why don't you write a book yourself? Or channel your creativity someplace else except work? You always attract powerful ideas because of your strong intuition is what number 11 reveals of you as your expression no. You learn from your mistakes faster than others. Your heart already knows what you should focus on. If the letter L is your cornerstone, you stand for beauty and attractiveness.
Other names liked by would be parents that are similar to Lizabeth
- Marylu - The curious unisex name Marylu is used in English and English, Marylu means "Sea of Bitterness, Wished-for Child or Beloved Famous Warrior" came from English and Hebrew
- Michalla - Michalla's meaning is Who is Like God, Brook and Like the Lord is rooted from English and Hebrew is used for baby girls. Michalla is resultant of Michal.
- Mattias - Curious boy name Mattias is used majorly in Norwegian, German and Scandinavian, meaning of Mattias is "Gift of Yahweh" is of Hebrew origin
- Leya - Unexpected Leya notably is used in Finnish, Danish and Swedish came from Hebrew and Spanish bestowed upon girls, meaning of Leya is "Leah"
- Joé came from Hebrew, meaning of Joé is "Lord God"
Namesakes of Lizabeth
- Lizabeth Scott, American actress
- Lizabeth Cohen, current Howard Mumford Jones Professor of American Studies at Harvard University
Lists having Lizabeth
- Girl names beginning with L
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -beth
- Baby Names that mean Consecrated
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Pledged
- Baby Names that mean Promise
- Baby Names that mean Oath