Adia meaning and origin
The odd girl name Adia is originated from Germanic, East Indian and African-Swahili, Adia means "Gift" is especially used in African, Danish, Finnish and Swedish. Adia is form of all time favorite, commonly accepted and biblical Ada. Ada is form of Adiel. Also Ada is form of Names Containing the Name Element Adal. Ada is also variant of vintage sounding Agda. Ada is diminutive of names with "nobility". Ada means Decorated and Paying is rooted from German and Germanic. Adia is variant of Adea. Adea is a form of Adia. Also Adea is variant of everlasting Adelheid. Adea is also version of lofty and perpetual Adelaide. Adia is variation of Adya. Adya is shortened form of Adrian. Adya's meaning is Unparalleled and First Power is originated from Sanskrit and Latin.
Variants of Adia
Addia, Ada, Adya, Adea, Addy, Adah, Adiel, Agda, Adabella, Adda, Adalinda, Adelheid, Adelaide, Addee, Ady, Addielynn, Addah, Adil, Agatha, Adalheid, Lettie, Aleida, Adalheidis, Adaliz, Adelais, Adela, Adalhaid, Adalayde, Alline, Aleit, Eline, Adelice, AdélaïdeNames that rhyme with Adia
Popularity of Adia
A common name in United States having over 2743 recievers in 49 years of usage. Recently the name is rising, in 1999, the moniker grabbed the 1222nd spot and 156 baby girls were given the name. Adia is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales where it has been in use since 2003 and peaked in 2009 when it ranked 3031st. In France, it has been in use since 1973 and peaked in 1973 when it ranked 1887th.
Adia is a common name in Nigeria, Ivory Coast, Tanzania, Niger, Mali and Indonesia while somewhat familiar name in Uganda, Senegal, India, Kazakhstan, Bangladesh, Brazil, Ghana, Dominican Republic, Pakistan and Iraq. As per our estimate, over 10000 people has been named Adia globally.
Adia in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Adia
Open your eyes before it's too late and explore your options. You have to learn that what you give is what you get in life. If you can buy it with money, it means it's cheap. You never come up with a plan to achieve something but make your way as you go. You need to practice listening. You have a powerful appearance. You always make the best entrance, no matter where you appear. Leave your sense of morality for another life.
Looking for a name like Adia? Please go through the following names
- Taariq - Taariq's meaning is Morning Star or Night-comer is of African-Swahili origin and is majorly used in Arabic and Tamil is used as a gender-neutral name
- Bishara - Far-out Bishara is used mainly in Tamil language, Bishara means "Overseer or Good Tidings" bestowed upon both genders is originated from African, African-Swahili and Swahili
- Stara - Rare girl name Stara is of African-Swahili origin, Stara means "Kept Safe"
- Chausiku - Mainly used in African and Swahili, Chausiku has its origin in African-Swahili, meaning of Chausiku is "Born At Night" is a baby girl name
- Amaziah - Modernistic and Far-out Amaziahs origin is Hebrew is used primarily in Swahili and African, Amaziah means "God Strengthens" is bestowed upon both sexes
Namesakes of Adia
- Adia Barnes, head women's basketball coach with the University of Arizona
- Adia Chan, Indonesian-born Hong Kong actress, singer, model
- Adia Bell in D.A.M.E. as Actress
- Adia Dinh is noted for her acting in short Portrait of Leonore