Jabari meaning and origin
Famous boy name Jabari is originated from African-Swahili, Arabic and Swahili, meaning of Jabari is "Courageous or Strong Hearted" is used primarily in Hindi, English, Marathi, Arabic and African. Jabari is English and Swahili cognate of Jabir.
Variants of JabariNames that rhyme with Jabari
Popularity of Jabari
A common name in United States having over 8196 recievers in 48 years of usage. At present the moniker is on a rise, in 2006, 392 boys were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 609th position. Jabari is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, its highest ever rank is 2211 (2007) in its 11 years run on England and Wales naming chart. Also, Jabari is a familiar name in India, Iraq, Ghana, Morocco, Trinidad and Tobago and Indonesia. At least, 8000 people globally have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Numerological aspects of Jabari
Although you like to prove a person who's the boss, your goal is to teach everyone how to win things they want. You are the innovator, the one who organizes parties or sleepovers, and the initiator for doing unusual stuff. You are a person of many talents. Deep inside you want someone to take over your dominance and take over the control. You respond to occurrences in an unusual, impulsive but also creative way.
If you like Jabari, you would love these names
- Neema - The infrequent unisex name Neema means "Very Brave, Born to Wealthy Parents or The Mother of Kabir" and rooted from African-Swahili is used in Swahili, Tamil and Kannada
- Amana - Rare unisex name Amana has origin in Hebrew and Arabic which is primarily used in Sanskrit, Hebrew and Arabic languages, Amana means "Friendly Disposition, Fidelity or Faithful"
- Tabia - Anomalous Tabia has its origin in African-Swahili is chiefly used in Swahili and African, Tabia means "Talents" is used for girls
- Rashidi - Unheard-of Rashidi primarily is used in Hausa and African is originated from Arabic, meaning of Rashidi is "From Kikuyu or Rightly Guide" is a gender insensitive name
- Mila - The well-known and evergreen unisex name Mila is rooted from Slavonic and Latin, Mila means "Fame or Gracious" is used in Danish, Swedish and African. On list of baby girl names, famous Mila was spotted at 14th position in 2018 in United States
Namesakes of Jabari
- Jabari Smith, American former professional basketball player
- Jabari Greer, former American football cornerback
- Jabari Asim, author, poet, playwright
- Jabari Arthur, Canadian football wide receiver
- Jabari Simba in Knockout as Actor
- Jabari Thomas in Pitch Perfect as Actor
- Jabari Gray in The Amazing Spider-Man 2 as Actor
- Jabari Brown is an American basketball player who plays for the Los Angeles Lakers of the NBA.
- Actor Jabari King, renowned for movie Creed