Balen meaning and origin
Meaning of Balen is Little Boy is used particulary in Tamil and a boy name is of Old Greek origin. Balen is form of cherished Belen. Belen is form of Christmas in Spanish language. Origin of Unexpected and Modern Belen is in Hebrew and Spanish is particulary used in Spanish and English, meaning of Belen is "God is with Us and Bethlehem".
Variants of Balen
View middle names that goes with Balen like Rhon, Mott, Aten, Maxon, Veon, Pres,Names that rhyme with Balen
Popularity of Balen
Balen is an uncommon baby name in United States where it has been in use since 2004 and peaked in 2015 when it ranked 5978th. Over 114 babies in United States have been named Balen. Also, it appeared first time in 2007 on baby boy names list of England and Wales. But Balen is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 140000 have the name. At least, 9000 people globally have been given the name, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries as per our estimate.
Numerological analysis of Balen
You test your limits not to amaze others and prove you are courageous but to satisfy the adrenaline hunger inside your heart. You want to shout it out to the world that not everyone has to think or behave the same. You want to inspire people to do more in life and thrive to accomplish more. You push yourself to your limits and beyond. You want to know how everything works, how everything was created.
You would love these names similar to Balen
- Phillips - Used prevalently in English unheard-of, Phillips has origin in Old Greek, Phillips means "Lover of Horses or Son of Philip" is used as a boy name
- Risto is originated from Old Greek is used prevalently in Danish, Finnish and Slavic aimed at baby boys, Risto means "Christ Carrier or Carrying Christ"
- Effy - Unconventional and Fresh girl name Effy means "Good Speech, Auspicious Speech and Sweetly-Spoken Well-Spoken Well-Regarded" and is used majorly in English and Scottish is originated from Old Greek. Effy is short of Euphemia.
- Chariss - Origin of Atypical Chariss is in Old Greek, meaning of Chariss is "The Word Kharis Which is of the Meaning Grace Kindness and Kindness" is aimed at girls. Chariss is a resultant of Charis.
- Elena - Used predominantly in English and Hindi persistent and famous, Elena is a gender-neutral name, Elena means "Sun Ray or Feminine of Alexander" is originated from Old Greek and Old Provençal
Namesakes of Balen
We could not find any notable namesake.