Christoper name meaning
On This Page
What does Christoper mean?
The commonly accepted boy name Christoper is used largely in English is originated from Old Greek language. Christoper is a variation of ever lasting and admired Christopher. Christopher is English and German cognate of Christophorus.
Originated from Old Greek, Commonly Accepted Christopher, Christopher means "To Carry, Christ-bearer and Bearer of Christ".
How do I pronounce Christoper?
The most common pronunciation of three syllabled Christoper is ch-risto-per. It can also be pronounced as chr(is)-toper.
Variants of Christoper
Middle Names for Christoper
Flip, Jerrold, Amias, Judson, Phineas, view more middle names that goes with ChristoperNames that rhyme with Christoper
How popular is the name Christoper?
Christoper was a common name in United States. Over 3141 babies have been named Christoper since 1950. When at the peak of its usage in 1985,. However after 69 years, the name is currently sliding down on the charts.
Christoper is a common name in Philippines, Uganda and Nigeria while somewhat familiar name in Papua New Guinea, Kenya, Indonesia, Malaysia, England, Mexico and Ghana. At least, 10000 people globally have been given the name as per our findings.
Numerological analysis of Christoper
Back in time, you were too focused on your career until you realized there's something more important to live for. Even if you hate it, you know that opening up to new experiences is good for your soul and personal progress. You are a hard worker who wants to give their best to accomplish more on a professional level. Love makes you complete. If number 2 is your soul urge number, you are an emotional person, no matter how much you deny it.
Go through the following names similar to Christoper
- Tracee - Prominent Tracees origin is Old Greek and Old French bestowed upon both boys and girls, meaning of Tracee is "Place of Thracius or Warrior" is especially used in English
- Symon means Listen, Form of Simon or Listening Intently is used in English and Greek used as a gender insensitive name is rooted from Hebrew
- Hellen - Noteworthy and Ever lasting unisex name Hellen means "The Ancestor of the Hellenes or Bright One" which came from Old Greek is substantially used in Swedish and English
- Elana - Used principally in Hebrew and Hindi eminent, Elana has its origin in Old Provençal and Hebrew, Elana means "Dolphin or Tree" is mostly given to both genders
- Gergana - Old Greek name Gergana is used in Bulgarian, meaning of Gergana is "Earthworker or Farmer" is bestowed upon baby girls
Sibling Names for Christoper
Are you looking for sibling names that pair perfectly with the classic name "Christopher"? Look no further! We've compiled a list of names that complement "Christopher" and will make for a cohesive and stylish sibling set. From traditional to modern, there's something for everyone on this list.
Sister to Christoper
Brother to Christoper
Famous people named Christoper
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Christoper
- Boy names beginning with C
- American Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- Greek Boy Names
- Boy names that starts with Chris
- Baby Names that mean Christ
- Baby Names that mean bearer
- Baby Names that mean Carrying