Bancroft meaning and origin
Meaning of Bancroft is From the Bean Field or Beans Paddock aimed at boys is used mainly in English.
Variants of BancroftNames that rhyme with Bancroft
Popularity of Bancroft
Bancroft is a familiar baby name in Jamaica and United States. At least, 400 people globally have been given the name as per our evaluation.
What numerology tells about Bancroft?
You always act like everything's just great. If letter T stands at the end of your name, you are probably the slowest, cautious, and discreet person in the world. You would climb the highest rock if that's necessary to accomplish something you want badly. You are the most sensitive person but prefer to keep it secret so you don't give people a chance to take advantage of you. Doing what you are passionate about is the best thing ever, and the only way to feel real joy and happiness.
Do you like Bancroft? You would love these names
- Seryna - The uncommon girl name Seryna is originated from Latin and is used largely in English language, Seryna means "Joy and Cheerful". Seryna is a derivative of Serena.
- Cornie - Noteworthy and Traditional unisex name Cornie means "Raven, Like a Horn and Horned" which originated from Old French and Latin is mostly used in English. Cornie is a shortened form of Cornelius.
- Zariyah - Meaning of Zariyah is Sarah or Queen aimed at baby girls is used primarily in English
- Harlak is used mainly in English, Harlak means "Lives at the Hare's Lake" has its origin in English is bestowed upon baby boys
- Alveenia means Noble Friend aimed at baby girls is used largely in English
Namesakes of Bancroft
- Bancroft Davis, American lawyer, judge, diplomat
- Bancroft Gherardi, rear admiral of the United States Navy