Bathany name meaning
On This Page
What does Bathany mean?
Hebrew name Bathany is a baby girl name. Bathany is variant of biblical and widely accepted Bethany. Bethany is variation of illustrous and biblical Bethan. Bethany is equivalent of Bethania in English language.
Bethany's meaning is Worshipper of God and House is originated from Hebrew.
Variants of BathanyNames that rhyme with Bathany
How popular is the name Bathany?
Bathany is an uncommon name around the globe. As per our evaluation, over 30 babies have been bestowed Bathany around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Bathany
You are a hard candy when it comes to romantic relationships. There isn't a person you can't charm. If you want to change the world, start with yourself. Reason behind your depressive episodes that occur occasionally is being way too sensitive. You are all about adventure and travel. You are dominant when it comes to relationships. Challenges don't scare you but on the contrary, they make you feel alive.
Parents who liked Bathany, loved these names
- Pessache - Boy name Pessache means "Passover" has its origin in Hebrew. Pessache is derived from Pesach.
- Aleya - Of Hebrew origin, Unwonted Aleya is used as a girl name, Aleya means "Exalted, The Ascent and High-born". Aleya is derivation of Aliyah.
- Zera - Creative and adventurous and Perpetual Hebrew Zera is a unisex name, meaning of Zera is "Seeds" is used in African, Swahili and Hebrew
- Mazhevenn - Hebrew name Mazhevenn, mainly used in Breton and Breton, meaning of Mazhevenn is "Gift of God"
- Seonaid - Seonaid's meaning is Yahweh is Gracious is a baby girl name, rooted from Hebrew is used in Scottish and Gaelic
Famous people named Bathany
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Bathany
- Girl names beginning with B
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Unique Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean House
- Baby Names that mean Village
- Baby Names that mean Worshipper
- Baby Names that mean God