Bethania name meaning
What does Bethania mean?
Curious girl name Bethania has its origin in Hebrew is mostly used in Swedish, Spanish, Finnish and Danish. Bethania is a derivative of Bethany. Bethany is variant of celebrated and biblical Bethan. Bethany is form of Bethania in English language. Curious Bethany's origin is Hebrew, meaning of Bethany is "House of Figs and House". Bethania is form of The Hebrew Place Name בֵּית־תְּאֵנָה Meaning House of the Figs Or House of the Poor in Latin and Greek languages.
How do I pronounce Bethania?
You can pronounce the three syllabled name Bethania as b(e)-tha-nia.
Variants of BethaniaNames that rhyme with Bethania
How popular is the name Bethania?
Bethania is an uncommon baby name in United States, although it has been in use since 1969 but could not make beyond the top 7000. Over 188 babies in United States have been named Bethania. The moniker is a common name in Brazil and Dominican Republic while somewhat familiar name in Venezuela and Tanzania. As per our estimate, over 6000 people has been named Bethania globally.
Numerological aspects of Bethania
When it comes to career, you prefer to take the easier road but realize soon that it's not the best way. Open up to new suggestions and ideas. Find someone who will change how you see love. Your soul mate is somewhere out there. Open your eyes. It's like luck follows you wherever you go and whatever you do results in a positive outcome. Our advice to you "Fake it until you make it." You are a stubborn person who's ready for a change.
Do you like Bethania? Read these names too
- Owain - Unconventional boy name Owain means "Youth, Well Born or Esos Or Aesos was a God with a Cult In Gaul", used primarily in Welsh and English is originated from Celtic and Welsh
- Reeti - Recent and Unconventional Reeti is used notably in Telugu and Swedish, Reeti means "Protection or Well Being" is used as a gender-neutral name
- Ivone - Origin of Unconventional Ivone is in Germanic language bestowed upon baby girls, used in Norwegian, Finnish and Danish, meaning of Ivone is "Yew"
- Anka - Uncommon unisex name Anka is rooted from Turkish and Hebrew which is notably used in Sanskrit, Finnish and Norwegian languages, Anka means "Grace or The Legendary Phoenix Will-O-The-Wisp"
- Arni - New-fangled and Unfamiliar Arni is used notably in Danish, English and Malayalam is a unisex name, Arni means "Sun or Eagle Power" is rooted from Germanic and Old Norse
Famous people named Bethania
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Bethania
- Girl names beginning with B
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- Spanish Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Bet
- Girl names that ends with -nia
- Baby Names that mean House
- Baby Names that mean Village
- Baby Names that mean Worshipper
- Baby Names that mean God