Keandre name meaning
On This Page
What does Keandre mean?
Well-Known unisex name Keandre is predominantly used in English that of English-American and Celtic origin, meaning of Keandre is "Ancient". Keandre is a variation of popular Deandre. Deandre is form of biblical and customary Andre.
Meaning of Deandre is De and André is used chiefly in English is originated from English and English-American. Keandre is a variation of widespread Keenan. Origin of Widespread Keenan is in Celtic and Old Irish, meaning of Keenan is "Distant, Ancient and Small and Ancient" is used principally in English, Irish and Tamil.
Used majorly in English darling, Keandre is used as a unisex name, Keandre means "Ancient" is of English-American and Celtic origin. prefix 'Ke-' and eternal and outstanding Andre are combined to form Keandre, which itself is form of Andreas in Dutch and French languages.
Andre is form of Andreas in Dutch and French languages, which itself is form of Andrew in English and Portuguese languages. Also Andre is form of Andrew in English and Portuguese languages, which itself is Norwegian equivalent of Andri.
Andre is also Norwegian equivalent of Andri.
How do I pronounce Keandre?
Three syllabled Keandre is most commonly pronounced as ke(a)-nd-re. kean-dre is the different way(s) to pronounce the name.
Variants of KeandreNames that rhyme with Keandre
How popular is the name Keandre?
Keandre was a common name in United States. Over 2764 babies have been named Keandre since 1980. At its zenith in 1997,. However the graph is now showing a downward trend after 39 years.
Keandre is a rare baby name in England and Wales still in use today. According to our estimate, over 2000 babies have been named Keandre globally.
What numerology tells about Keandre?
You live too little in your present and too much in your past and future. You are always open to new adventures. You like to help people but refuse help when it comes to your life struggles. Realizing your goals is what lifts your spirit and boosts your self-confidence. You want a stable, deep connection with people. People find it hard to get through you. Hang around with new people but be selective.
Go through the following names similar to Keandre
- Ganaël - Origin of Ganaël is in Celtic, meaning of Ganaël is "White or Happy or Generous"
- Ganaëlle - The Ganaëlle means "Happy or Generous or White" is rooted from Celtic language
- Bleunvenn - Of Celtic origin, Bleunvenn means "Little Flower or Flower"
- Kyndra - Unconventional Celtic Kyndra bestowed upon girls used predominantly in English, meaning of Kyndra is "Greatest Champion"
- Irvyn - Originated from Celtic, Anomalous Irvyn is used principally in English, Irvyn means "White or Sea Friend" is a baby boy name
Middle names for Keandre
These familiar and young middle names fit well with Keandre.
View more middle names that goes with Keandre.
Famous people named Keandre
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Keandre
- Boys names beginning with K
- Girls names beginning with K
- American Baby Names
- Celtic Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Girl names that starts with Kea
- Baby Names that mean Ancient