Belisarius name meaning
What does Belisarius mean?
Belisarius is variant of Belisario. Belisario means Swordsman is especially used in Spanish and Italian is originated from Old Greek.
How do I pronounce Belisarius?
b(e)-lisa-rius is the most common way to pronounce three syllabled Belisarius. It can also be pronounced as bel(i)-sarius.
Variants of BelisariusNames that rhyme with Belisarius
How popular is the name Belisarius?
Belisarius is an uncommon name around the globe.
What numerology tells about Belisarius?
Your devotion to people sometimes leads to disappointment because of your high expectations. You are never bored. Even when you are alone. You try so desperately to change the world. Small talks and gossip are things you can't stand in life. You are a passionate lover but hard to understand. To have 7 as your personality number reveals the sensitive side of your personality. You are a born teacher, philosopher, educator, or researcher.
Looking for names similar to Belisarius? Please go through the following names
- Zenaida - Especially used in Norwegian and English, Zenaida is originated from Old Greek is a girl name. Zenaida is Latin and Greek cognate of Ζηναις from the Greek God Zeus
- Dametrius - Meaning of Dametrius is Dedicated to Demeter and Follower of Demeter used for boys is of Old Greek origin. Dametrius is derivation of Demetrius.
- Apolonio means Apollinaria and The Element Apollymi Meaning to Destroy is used as a baby boy name is rooted from Old Greek. Apolonio is derivative of Apollo.
- Uranie notably is used in French came from Greek and Old Greek, meaning of Uranie is "Personification of the Sky" is used as a baby girl name
- Marit - Eminent Marit substantially is used in Danish and Finnish is rooted from Old Greek and Aramaic, meaning of Marit is "The Pearl, From the God Mars or Pearl" is used as a girl name
Famous people named Belisarius
We could not find any notable namesake.