Chavela meaning and origin
Uncustomary Chavela is originated from Hebrew is given to baby girls. Chavela is form of Chavella. Chavella is form of popular, evergreen and mainstream Isabel. Chavella means My God is a Vow is of Hebrew origin. Also. Chavela is a variant of recently modish, biblical and eminent Isabel. Isabel is a variant of Elizabeth Proven�al. Also Isabel is version of biblical, long standing and predominant Isabella. Isabel is also variation of biblical and cherished Isabelle. Isabel is derivation of Elisabeth. Isabel is equivalent of Elizabeth in Spanish language. Also Isabel is equivalent of Elisabet in Spanish language. Isabel is also English cognate of Isabella.
Variants of Chavela
View middle names that goes with Chavela like Xyla, Mittie, Aune, Eliane,Names that rhyme with Chavela
Popularity of Chavela
Chavela is an uncommon baby name in United States where it had been in use since 1952 and peaked in 1966 when it ranked 4863rd. Over 120 babies in United States have been named Chavela. Also, Chavela is a familiar name in Peru, Mexico and Panama. At least, 1000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate.
Numerological aspects of Chavela
You have big plans for yourself and your future. You don't take them seriously because of their mediocre lives. You are your own person who likes to live on the edge. If your name ends up with the letter A, it means you are a creative fellow with a great wish to succeed in your career. You prefer originality and hard work instead of taking the easier road to success. Allow yourself to think more freely.
Do you like Chavela? Other names you would love
- Marick - Marick's meaning is Myrrh or Ocean is used as a baby boy name has origin in Hebrew
- Giona means The Dove is used in Italian and usually is aimed at both boys and girls is rooted from Hebrew
- Yerachmyel - Boy name Yerachmyel means "God Will Have Mercy" is rooted from Hebrew. Yerachmyel is resulted from Yerachmiel.
- Giovana - Unorthodox Giovana came from Hebrew is used mostly in Portuguese and Italian bestowed upon girls, meaning of Giovana is "Yahweh is Gracious or God is Merciful"
- Jonica - Of Hebrew origin, Outlandish Jonica means "God is Gracious" is a girl name is mostly used in English
Namesakes of Chavela
- Chavela Vargas, Costa Rican-born Mexican singer
Lists having Chavela
- Girl names beginning with C
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Cha
- Girl names that ends with -ela
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Vow
- Baby Names that mean Consecrated
- Baby Names that mean Bountiful
- Baby Names that mean Plenty
- Baby Names that mean Promise
- Baby Names that mean Oath
- Baby Names that mean Perfection
- Baby Names that mean Protects
- Baby Names that mean House
- Baby Names that mean Perfect