Zenaida name meaning
What does Zenaida mean?
Curious girl name Zenaida is originated from Old Greek is principally used in Finnish, Spanish, Swedish, English, Norwegian, Danish, Faroese and Greek. Zenaida is variant form of eternal and illustrous Zenobia. Zenobia is Greek equivalent of Zaynab. Curious Zenobia is originated from Old Greek and Arabic, Zenobia means "Given Life by Zeus, Power of Zeus and Queen of Palmyra". Also. Zenaida is version of modern Zinaida. Zinaida is equivalent of Zenaida in Russian and Latin languages. Zenaida is equivalent of Ζηναις from the Greek God Zeus in Greek and Latin languages.
How do I pronounce Zenaida?
The most common pronunciation of one syllabled Zenaida is zay-NAY-dah with emphasis on second NAY syllable. It can also be pronounced as z(e)-nai-da.
Variants of ZenaidaNames that rhyme with Zenaida
How popular is the name Zenaida?
Zenaida is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1913 and was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 1974, it ranked 1687th when 54 girl were named Zenaida. Over 2572 babies in United States have been named Zenaida. However things change on global perspective, Zenaida is extremely popular in Philippines where every 1 in 700 have the name. Also the baby name is popular in Mexico, Cuba, Venezuela, Peru and Colombia. As per our findings, over 310000 people has been named Zenaida globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Zenaida
People respect you for always serving the ugly truth instead of lies. You want an extraordinary life. And by focusing on something other than material will get you one. You are bold and gutsy, and this affects your personality. You are a good friend. You believe in yourself, something we don't see much in people today. When it comes to romance, you prefer to stay single and don't obsess over stupid things such as cheating, jealousy, lack of freedom and all those relationship stuff.
If you like Zenaida, you would love these names
- Katelynn - Illustrous Katelynn is used particulary in English is of Old Greek origin, Katelynn means "Torture, Pure or Combination of Kate or Lynn" is given to both sexes
- Alexena - Meaning of Alexena is To Defend and Defender of Men has origin in Old Greek and is given to girls is particulary used in Spanish and English. Alexena is short version of Alexandra.
- Eulalie - Unfading and Lofty Eulalie prevalently is used in Swedish and Finnish, meaning of Eulalie is "Good Word, Eloquent or To Talk Well" given to girls is rooted from Old Greek
- Maria-Angéla means Princess of the Sea or Messenger has origin in Greek and Hebrew
- Coetta - Coetta's meaning is Victory and People, Victorious and Variant of Nicolette has its origin in Old Greek and is bestowed upon baby girls is mostly used in English. Coetta is resultant of Colette.
Famous people named Zenaida
- Zenaida and Philonella, were traditionally the first Christian physicians after Luke the Evangelist
- Zenaida Moya, former mayor of Belize City, Belize
- Zenaida Yanowsky, French-born Spanish ballet dancer and a former principal dancer with the Royal Ballet
- Zenaida Perez in Episode dated 13 October 2004 as
- Zenaida Amador acted in movie Pagdating sa Dulo
Lists having Zenaida
- Girl names beginning with Z
- English Girl Names
- Greek Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- Norwegian Girl Names
- Spanish Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -ida
- Baby Names that mean Life
- Baby Names that mean Power
- Baby Names that mean Queen
- Baby Names that mean Daughter