Andrietta meaning and origin
Andrietta is variant of Andriette. Andriette is form of Andrée in French language. The odd girl name Andrietta has origin in Old Greek is used specifically in Finnish, English and Swedish. Andrietta is derivation of Andrea. Andrea is variation of Andrietta. Andrea is effeminate form of Andreas. Andrea is Portuguese, English and Spanish cognate of Alexandria. Also Andrea is Italian cognate of Andreas. Originated from Old Greek, Odd Andrea, Andrea means "Manly and Feminine Form of Andrew".
Variants of AndriettaNames that rhyme with Andrietta
Popularity of Andrietta
Andrietta is a rare baby name in United States there is very thin chances of it still being given. But Andrietta is a popular baby name in Greece where every 1 in 200 have the name. As per our evaluation, over 80000 people has been named Andrietta globally.
Andrietta in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Andrietta
You are mentally strong, self-confident but lack understanding for people's feelings. Having letter A as your capstone in your name represents the independent and carefree life you are living. You have people who love you. As for your friends, keep it real. If a person doesn't love you as you imagined, you suppose they don't love you at all. Find someone who's into adventures, so you can enjoy life more.
Looking for a name like Andrietta? Please go through the following names
- Sela - Unfamiliar Sela has its origin in Old Greek and Hebrew languages bestowed upon both genders used particulary in Danish and Swedish, Sela means "Rock, Cliff or Saviour"
- Stacie - The famous unisex name Stacie is originated from Old Greek, Stacie means "Giving Fruit or Form of Anastasia" is principally used in Swedish and Irish
- Timeon - Timeons origin is Old Greek bestowed upon boys, meaning of Timeon is "Esteemed or Honored" is used predominantly in English and German
- Yoli - Far-out and Fresh girl name Yoli has origin in Old Greek which is largely used in Spanish language, meaning of Yoli is "Violet, Violet Flower and Violets Bloom". Yoli is resulted from Yolanda.
- Ângela - The girl name Ângela has its origin in Old Greek which is used largely in Portuguese language, Ângela means "Angel or Messenger of God"
Namesakes of Andrietta
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Andrietta
- Girl names beginning with A
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Greek Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Unique English Names
- Girl names that ends with -etta
- Girl names that starts with And
- Baby Names that mean Brave
- Baby Names that mean Manly
- Baby Names that mean Man
- Baby Names that mean Woman
- Baby Names that mean Beautiful