Belita meaning and origin
Belita means God is Fullness used for girls which is used especially in Italian has its origin in Spanish, Italian, Hebrew, English and French. Belita is derivation of Bella. Bella is variant of perpetual and popular Isabella. Also Bella is variant of Bergljot. Bella is also version of trendy Berit. Bella is shortened form of Elisabethnames ending in "Bella". Bella is Italian, Scottish and English form of Isabella. Also Bella is form of Annabella in English language. Bella is also German and Italian equivalent of Arabella. Bella is also Spanish, German and Scottish equivalent of Belinda. Bella is also form of Elizabeth in Spanish language. Bella is also form of Isabel in Hungarian, Italian and Russian languages. Bella is also equivalent of Isabella in German and Italian languages. Bella is also form of Mirabelle in English and Spanish languages. Origin of Unfamiliar Bella is in Latin and Hebrew languages, meaning of Bella is "Beautiful and God is Perfection". Belita is resulted from Belle. Belle is variant of famed Annabella. Also Belle is variation of Mirabelle. Belle is short form of IsabelArabella. Also Belle is short form of Isabel. Belle is also short of Isabelle. Belle's meaning is God Protects My House has origin in French and Italian. Belita is abridged form of Elisabeth. Elisabeth is a variant form of biblical, immutable and sky-scraping in demand Elizabeth. Meaning of Elisabeth is My God is Abundance, My God has Sworn and The Oath is originated from Hebrew. Belita is celebrated on November 17th.Names that rhyme with Belita
Popularity of Belita
Belita is an uncommon baby name in United States, 30 years of presence was not sufficient to save the name and it finally disappeared in 1980. There are over 384 babies that have been given the name Belita in United States. But Belita is a popular baby name in Zambia where every 1 in 1000 have the name. At least, 20000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Numerological aspects of Belita
You are never bored. Even when you are alone. If letter A is your capstone in your name, you are romantic by nature. However, you are also interested in action. You are hard to read but once someone gets close to you, you allow the person to manipulate you on purpose in order to see how he or she will treat you thinking they have power over you. You only need the right ones to be content in life. And you are right.
Looking for a name like Belita? Please go through the following names
- Amleto - Boy name Amleto means "Hamlet" is principally used in Italian
- Nuccio is used dominantly in Italian has origin in Hebrew used as a baby boy name, Nuccio means "He (God) Will Add"
- Donatello - Rarefied Donatello is used majorly in Italian, Donatello means "The Gift or Donate". It is rooted from Latin is used as a boy name
- Guarniero primarily is used in Italian is originated from Old High German, meaning of Guarniero is "Army, Warni or Warrior" is given to boys
- Immacolata - Of Latin origin, Anomalous Immacolata is majorly used in Italian, Immacolata means "The Immaculate" is used as a girl name
Namesakes of Belita
- Belita Woods, lead singer of the late 1970s R&B group
- Belita Moreno, American actress best
- Belita, British Olympic figure skater