Graziella meaning and origin
Originated from Latin, Unorthodox Graziella is dominantly used in Italian and is aimed at baby girls, Graziella means "Charm, Grace, Thank You or Graceful". Graziella is form of eminent and biblical Grazia. Grazia is variant form of biblical, long standing and acclaimed Grace. Far-out Grazia largely is used in English, German and Italian, meaning of Grazia is "Thank You, The Graceful and Charm" is of Latin origin. Graziella is version of biblical, pleasing and everlasting Grace. Grace is version of Gráinne. Grace is form of Grazia in English language. Grace's meaning is Thank You and Good will is originated from Latin. Graziella is celebrated on August 21 st.
Variants of Graziella
View middle names that goes with Graziella like Tiffanie, Hye, Emiliana, Baia, Maurine, Lainey,Names that rhyme with Graziella
Popularity of Graziella
Graziella used to be a common name in France, first appeared in 1900 and over 7518 babies have been given the name in 118 years. At its zenith in 1964,. However the graph is now showing a downward trend after 118 years. Graziella is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 48 years of use, it could not make it big. Over 487 people have been named Graziella in United States. Graziella is a rare baby name in England and Wales there is very thin chances of it still being given. But Graziella is a popular baby name in Brazil where every 1 in 30000 have the name. At least, 130000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our research.
Graziella in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Graziella
Working harder than required is what you are known for. People respect you for always serving the ugly truth instead of lies. Stress hates your guts. You believe in yourself, something we don't see much in people today. You need to open up and allow your closest ones to enter your real world. The capstone of your name reveals your true personality, your skills, and unique abilities. Although you play tough all the time, deep inside, there's a sensitive soul capable of love.
Looking for names similar to Graziella? Please go through the following names
- Sérafina came from Hebrew language, meaning of Sérafina is "To Burn" is mostly used in Italian
- Domiziana - Latin name Domiziana is a baby girl name notably used in Italian, meaning of Domiziana is "The Word Domitus Which is of the Meaning Tamed or Tamed"
- Nannina - Of Old Norse origin, Nannina is used as a baby girl name, Nannina means "God is Merciful or Brave" is largely used in Italian
- Nice is used principally in Italian has its origin in Old Greek given to girls, Nice means "Victory"
- Luisella - Of Germanic and Old High German origin, Luisella bestowed upon baby girls which is used in Italian, Luisella means "Struggle, Loud or Famous"
Namesakes of Graziella
- Graziella Sciutti, Italian soprano opera singer and later vocal teacher and opera producer
- Graziella Concas, Italian pianist and composer
- Graziella Moretto, She has acted
- Graziella Galvani in Pierrot le fou as Actress
- Graziella Diamond in Echap as Actress
- Graziella Aniceto in Salò o le 120 giornate di Sodoma as Actress
- Actor Graziella Comana, well-known for movie Intimo profondo
- In 1953 film, Cuore di spia, Graziella Maranghi portrayed La sartina.
- Graziella Porta, from 2013 comedy, drama film Aurora notte, who characterized Elvira.
- Graziella Menichelli, from 1967 drama, romance film Racconti di giovani amori, who played the .