Cassander meaning and origin
Used prevalently in Norwegian, English, Danish and Swedish sufficiently quirky, Cassander has origin in Old Greek is aimed at both boys and girls. Cassander is form of commonly accepted Cassandra. Cassandra is variation of outstanding Kassandra. Cassandra is English and Latin cognate of Kassandra. Cassandra means Man and Warrior has origin in Old Greek.
Variants of Cassander
View middle names that goes with Cassander like Shantel, Earlene, Vete, Doreen, Jolene, Amis,Names that rhyme with Cassander
Popularity of Cassander
Cassander is an uncommon baby name in United States there is very thin chances of it still being given. As per our research, over 100 babies have been bestowed Cassander around the globe.
Cassander in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Cassander?
Allow yourself to think more freely. You respond to occurrences in an unusual, impulsive but also creative way. You are the inspirational voice that your friends and family admire and are proud of. Searching for the true meaning of life is one of your preoccupations at the moment. You are the most active, livingly human being in your surroundings. You are probably well aware of your dependence on others.
Do you like Cassander? Other names you would love
- Dinius is form of Dionysius in Swedish language
- Torolf - Boy name Torolf is used substantially in Scandinavian and Swedish, meaning of Torolf is "Thors Wolf" is of Old Norse origin
- Vesti - Timeless and Illustrous Vesti mostly is used in Danish, Swedish and Finnish used for both boys and girls has its origin in Latin. Vesti is form of Silvester in Finnish language
- Randvi is Swedish equivalent of Randví
- Ikká - Illustrous Ikká came from Old Greek and Latin is used in Sami is given to baby girls. Ikká is Sami cognate of Inka
Namesakes of Cassander
- Cassander, was king of the Hellenic kingdom of Macedon
Lists having Cassander
- Boys names beginning with C
- Girls names beginning with C
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Greek Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- Norwegian Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Unique English Names
- Girl names that starts with Cas
- Boy names that ends with -der
- Baby Names that mean Man
- Baby Names that mean Warrior
- Baby Names that mean Shining