Benite meaning and origin
Originated from Latin, Benite is commonly used in Swedish, Danish and Finnish is used for girls. Benite is a version of ever lasting and biblical Benita. Benita is Spanish and English cognate of Benedicta. Benita means Good Person and Blessed is of Latin origin.
Variants of Benite
View middle names that goes with Benite like Helene, Sofie, Emelia, Llia,Names that rhyme with Benite
Popularity of Benite
Benite is a common baby name in DR Congo while it is somewhat familiar in Haiti. As per our findings, over 3000 babies have been bestowed Benite around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Benite
You take things too seriously. If letter B is your cornerstone, it reveals people look at you like the crazy genius who loves his solitude. Partnerships are exclusively important to you. Go out there and experience new stuff instead of reliving your past. You never establish clumsy connections. Self-doubt won't help you realize your goals. Self-confidence and self-reliance will. You are full of dignity, charm, and have a lot of admirers because of your openness and kind nature.
You would love these names similar to Benite
- Alfr - Boy name Alfr has origin in Old Norse which is notably used in Swedish and Old Norse languages, meaning of Alfr is "Elf, Supernatural Being,"
- Úrsúla - Unfading and Prevailing Úrsúla is used specifically in Danish and Icelandic is used as a baby girl name. Úrsúla is Icelandic form of Ursula
- Bilha - Mostly used in Finnish and Swedish, Bilha has its origin in Hebrew is a baby girl name. Bilha is Latin equivalent of The Hebrew Name בִּלְהָה Meaning Bashful
- Ingvaldur is Icelandic and Faroese cognate of Ingivaldur
- Baggi - Origin of Baggi is in Old Norse is used especially in Danish and Old Norse used for baby boys, meaning of Baggi is "Bag, Pack, Bundle Or Ram"
Namesakes of Benite
We could not find any notable namesake.