Besnik meaning and origin
Unfamiliar Besnik is originated from Albanian language bestowed upon baby boys, Besnik means "Faithful or Loyal" is especially used in Albanian.
Variants of BesnikNames that rhyme with Besnik
Popularity of Besnik
Besnik is an uncommon baby name in United States, in use since 1984, peaked in 1990 when it ranked 5382nd and last appeared in 2006. Besnik is a rare baby name in England and Wales there is very thin chances of it still being given. And also in France. But Besnik is a popular baby name in Albania where every 1 in 300 have the name as well as in Kosovo. As per our estimate, over 10000 people has been named Besnik globally.
Besnik in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Besnik?
In order to earn more, use some of your many talents. When it comes to life goals, you don't bother much. Before taking any action or saying any word, you rethink it a thousand times. Once you relax and start talking, you never stop. You possess great communication skills. You know yourself so well, that you always find a way to keep yourself amused. Meditation is your thing. Having letter B as your cornerstone means having the gentlest heart ever.
Other names liked by would be moms that are similar to Besnik
- Valdrin - Boy name Valdrin means "The Element Valë Which Means Wave or Wave of River Drin" used substantially in Albanian is originated from Albanian language
- Bajram - Boy name Bajram is especially used in Turkish and Albanian, Bajram means "The Element Bayram Meaning Festival or The Festival" is originated from Turkish
- Edon - Rare unisex name Edon came from Old Norse and Albanian, meaning of Edon is "He Loves, Loved or The Element Dua Meaning to Love" is dominantly used in English, Danish and Finnish
- Genta - Used dominantly in Albanian, Genta is rooted from Albanian, Genta means "Gentiana or Gentian" is aimed at girls
- Endrit - Odd boy name Endrit is used principally in Albanian has its origin in Albanian, Endrit means "Light, Shine or The Word Dritë with the Meaning Light Shine"
Namesakes of Besnik
- Besnik Mustafaj, Albanian writer and diplomat
- Besnik Hasi, Albanian professional football coach and former player
- Besnik Zukaj, Serbian football player of Albanian origin