Besniku name meaning
What does Besniku mean?
Besniku is a form of widespread Besnik. Besnik has its origin in Albanian, Besnik means "Loyal and Faithful" is used especially in Albanian.
Variants of BesnikuNames that rhyme with Besniku
How popular is the name Besniku?
Besniku is an uncommon name around the world.
What numbers say about Besniku?
You are highly intuitive and inspire as you go. You are an intuitive, creative, and down-to-earth person who doesn't care about material things much. You like to be surrounded by strong, determine people who know what they want. You are always open to new adventures. But you never change your style as trends change because you are faithful to your individuality. You are never bored. Even when you are alone.
If you like Besniku, you would love these names
- Eozenn has its origin in Breton, Eozenn means "Good or Talent"
- Petva - Substantially used in Hindi and Hindi, Petva means "Gold or Fire" is used as a gender insensitive name
- Maodanez - The Maodanez means "Young Man or Fire" is rooted from Breton language
- Chekriya - The unisex name Chekriya is chiefly used in Hindi and Hindi, Chekriya means "Wheel"
- Bogislaw - Bogislaw means "God's Glory"
Famous people named Besniku
We could not find any notable namesake.