Bhushit name meaning
What does Bhushit mean?
Used substantially in Sanskrit, Gujarati and Hindi, Bhushit is used as a boy name, Bhushit means "Decorated".Names that rhyme with Bhushit
How popular is the name Bhushit?
Bhushit is an uncommon name around the world. According to our research, at least 40 people have been bestowed Bhushit around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Bhushit
Your expression number reveals your kind heart. Small talks and gossip are things you can't stand in life. When it comes to your career, reconsider your moves before you make any stupid decision you will regret later like you always do. You keep your facade so you don't get too attached to people and experience disappointment, eventually. The letter U as your vowel represents your cleverness and fascinating character.
Looking for a name like Bhushit? Please go through the following names
- Aneya - Anomalous Old Greek and Hebrew,Polish Aneya means "Endless" and is bestowed upon girls is majorly used in Marathi and Hindi
- Somadatta - Meaning of Somadatta is Given by the Moon used for boys is chiefly used in Hindi and Marathi
- Ekaanta - Boy name Ekaanta is originated from Sanskrit used chiefly in Sanskrit and Hindi languages, Ekaanta means "Loneliness or Solitude"
- Dharmadhrt - Dharmadhrt's meaning is One who Makes Dharma Realized is used particulary in Hindi and Sanskrit is a baby boy name
- Gursan - Boy name Gursan means "Agree in Anything" is substantially used in Gujarati and Kannada
Famous people named Bhushit
We could not find any notable namesake.