Aneya name meaning
What does Aneya mean?
Aneya means Endless is used in general as a baby girl name notably used in Marathi and Hindi came from Old Greek and Hebrew,Polish. Aneya is version of celebrated Aniya. Aniya is variation of dominant Aniyah. Also Aniya is variation of biblical, darling and timeless Anna. Meaning of Aniya is Creative, Loving and Concern is of Polish and Hebrew origin.
Variants of AneyaNames that rhyme with Aneya
How popular is the name Aneya?
Aneya is an uncommon baby name in United States, its highest ever rank is 6809 (2007) in its 19 years run on United States naming chart. Over 219 people have been named Aneya in United States. In England and Wales, it has been in use since 2003 and peaked in 2011 when it ranked 3549th. Aneya is a rare baby name in France where it is still in use. At least, 300 people around the globe have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Numerological aspects of Aneya
You always analyze something in your mind. When it comes to love, you can't stand a monogamous relationship. Since you trapped yourself inside rules, restrictions, religion, you've imprisoned your soul in one state. You have no enemies. Travelling is your passion. People don't take you seriously because of your inconsistency. You like to take safe risks. You have to stay as you are – determined and self-confident to realize your goals.
Do you like Aneya? You would love these names
- Lanassa - Girl name Lanassa came from Russian and Greek, meaning of Lanassa is "A Lighthearted Woman or Burst of the Sun"
- Pierre-Antoine - Boy name Pierre-Antoine means "Pierre, Who Feeds on Flowers or Antoine" has its roots in Greek and French languages is prevalently used in French
- Alfa - Unconventional and Perpetual Alfa has its origin in Old Greek and African languages is a unisex name principally used in Norwegian, Finnish and English, Alfa means "The Element Alfr Which Means Elf Supernatural Being, Elf and Counsel from the Elves". Alfa is feminine version of Alf.
- Marlis - Offbeat Marliss origin is German and Old Greek bestowed upon both sexes, meaning of Marlis is "Liese or Sea" is commonly used in Danish and German
- Eriss - Unfamiliar and Modern girl name Eriss means "Strife" has origin in Old Greek. Eriss is derived from Eris.
Famous people named Aneya
We could not find any notable namesake.