Bit meaning and origin
Bit is form of Bitta. Bitta is a form of Bitte. Girl name Bit is originated from Hebrew is used especially in English, Danish and Swedish. Bit is a short version of Elizabeth. Of Hebrew origin, Elizabeth, Elizabeth means "God is My Oath and God is Fullness".
Variants of BitNames that rhyme with Bit
Popularity of Bit
Bit is a common baby name in Vietnam and Malaysia while it is somewhat familiar in India, Cambodia, China, Indonesia, Pakistan, Singapore and United States. As per our findings, over 6000 babies have been bestowed Bit around the globe.
What numbers say about Bit?
You were this kind and generous person in the past but hanging around with negative and abusive people has changed you. Having the letter B as a cornerstone in your name reflects your sensitive nature. You are born to boss around or teach people how to be independent and fair, something like a motivational speaker or a lawyer. You are that person who teaches others how to live life without much drama and walk their path with no one's help.
Do you like Bit? Read these names too
- Eyðfríð is Faroese equivalent of Auðfríðr
- Iminnguaq - Unisex name Iminnguaq is used principally in Greenlandic and Danish. Iminnguaq is form of Imínguaĸ in Greenlandic language
- Folkar is equivalent of Folkgæirr in Swedish language
- Ågne - Mostly used in Norwegian and Finnish, Ågne is used for boys. Ågne is Norwegian cognate of Hogne
- Polyphemus is Latin form of Πολύφημος, a Greek Name Meaning Famous, a Combination of Greek Polus = Many;Phēmē = Rumour, Report
Namesakes of Bit
- Bit by Bats, were an Australian three-piece rock band originally
Lists having Bit
- Girl names beginning with B
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Little
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Oath
- Baby Names that mean Bountiful
- Baby Names that mean Plenty
- Baby Names that mean Abundance
- Baby Names that mean Sworn
- Baby Names that mean Fullness
- Baby Names that mean Perfection