Akim meaning and origin
Atypical Akim primarily is used in Scandinavian, Danish, Nordic, Finnish, Swedish, Russian, English and Norwegian aimed at baby boys which originated from Arabic and Hebrew, meaning of Akim is "Yahweh Will Establish, God Puts Upright or God Judges On". Akim is version of Yakim. Yakim is a variant of biblical and widespread Joachim. Akim is a variation of well-known Akeem. Akeem is shortened form of Joachim. Unwonted Akeem dominantly is used in English and Arabic is rooted from Hebrew and Arabic, meaning of Akeem is "Wise and Originating from God". Akim is variation of lofty Hakim. Hakim's meaning is Authority, Way and Brother is of Arabic and English origin.. Akim is Nordic form of Achim. It is celebrated on the 26 of July.
Variants of AkimNames that rhyme with Akim
Popularity of Akim
A common name in France having over 3688 recievers in 58 years of usage. Currently the name is rising, in 1968, 135 boys were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 216th position. Akim is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1967 and was able to reach the top 3000 names. In 1974, it ranked 2199th when 28 boys were named Akim. There are over 631 babies that have been given the name Akim in United States.
Akim is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, its highest ever rank is 2097 (1999) in its 12 years run on England and Wales naming chart. But Akim is a popular baby name in South Sudan where every 1 in 2000 have the name as well as in, Uganda, Indonesia and Russia. At least, 50000 people globally have carried Akim as their given name according to our research.
Akim in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Akim
People admire your charm and independent attitude about everything. You have the ability to predict things before they happen thanks to your strong intuition. Letter A as your cornerstone reveals your creativity, dynamic life, and ambition to achieve great things in life. With time, people who don't belong near you, walk away. You aren't selfish, so you allow everyone in it. It seems like cruel, evil, and trickery people can't hang around you for too long.
Looking for names similar to Akim? Please go through the following names
- Biera - Famous boy name Biera is substantially used in Finnish, Sami and Swedish languages. Biera is Sami equivalent of Per
- Kreszentia - Meaning of Kreszentia is Thriving or The Growing used for baby girls, used in Finnish and German is originated from Latin
- Tine means -Tine, -Tina or Perseverance has origin in Latin, German and Germanic, a girl name is substantially used in Greenlandic, Finnish and Norwegian
- Sylva - Origin of Loved and Ceaseless Sylva is in Latin is predominantly used in Danish and Swedish, meaning of Sylva is "Forest or Forest" is a gender insensitive name
- Sybille - Meaning of Sybille is Priestess of Apollo is mainly used in Finnish and Norwegian is a baby girl name is originated from Old Greek
Namesakes of Akim
- Akim Tamiroff, Armenian-American actor
- Akim Anastopoulo, played the starring role of judge on National Lampoon's syndicated court show
- In 1982, Akim Oumaouche portrayed the role of Louis in crime, drama movie Interdit aux moins de 13 ans.
- Akim Salbiyev, from 1994 comedy, drama flick Ya svoboden, ya nichey, who played the N.
- Akim Colour characterized pivotal character of Mohammed in 2020 action and drama movie Mon fils Malik.