Andjela meaning and origin
Uncustomary and Modern girl name Andjela is used principally in Slavic has its origin in Old Greek language. Andjela is variant form of frequently used, conifer and biblical Angela. Angela is variant of persistent and widespread Angelica. Also Angela is version of lofty and biblical Angelina. Angela is effeminate variation of Angelus. Origin of Uncustomary and Modern Angela is in Old Greek language, meaning of Angela is "Messenger of God, Heavenly Messenger and Angel".
Variants of Andjela
View middle names that goes with Andjela like Jyla, Siobhan, Roseann, Priscillia,Names that rhyme with Andjela
Popularity of Andjela
Andjela is an uncommon baby name in United States still in use today. Also, it is uncommon in France, where it has been in use since 2000 and peaked in 2007 when it ranked 2863rd. Andjela is a common name in DR Congo while somewhat familiar name in Serbia, Montenegro and Croatia. At least, 1000 people globally have carried Andjela as their given name according to our research.
Andjela in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Andjela
You are always excited about new beginnings, challenges, unexpected problems and complex situations that require thinking outside the box and finding a creative solution. What truly matters is love, friends, family and inner peace and joy. The rest is temporary. Find someone who will change how you see love. Your soul mate is somewhere out there. Open your eyes. When you focus on something, you don't let go until you realize the thing. You are sociable, outgoing and open to new friendships.
You would love these names similar to Andjela
- Stany - The Stany came from Slavic, meaning of Stany is "Stand Up or Glory"
- Dobrilo - Dobrilo's meaning is The Good is majorly used in Slavic. It is rooted from Old Slavic is aimed at baby boys
- Sorka - Sorka's meaning is Burning or Fiery came from Celtic and is principally used in Slavic is used for baby girls
- Loulitza is used in Slavic, Loulitza means "Illustrious or Fighter", rooted from German
- Mitar - Boy name Mitar is used dominantly in Slavic, meaning of Mitar is "Dedicated to Demeter" has origin in Old Greek
Namesakes of Andjela
- Andjela Jovanovic in short Somehow Wit Da Spring as Actress