Anjanette name meaning
What does Anjanette mean?
Used primarily in Swedish, Finnish, English and Danish darling, Anjanette means "Blend of Ann and Janet or Gift of God's Favor" is a girl name . Anjanette is variant of Annjeanette. Also Annjeanette is spelling variant of ANN;Jeanette. Annjeanette means Blend of Ann and Janet and Grace is majorly used in English and Swedish.
How do I pronounce Anjanette?
Three syllabled Anjanette is most commonly pronounced as a-nja-nette. There are multiple ways to say the baby name, i.e., anjan(et)-te.
Variants of Anjanette
How popular is the name Anjanette?
Anjanette was a common name in United States. Over 2562 babies have been named Anjanette since 1963. When at its peak in 1971,. However after 50 years, the name is currently sliding down on the charts. Anjanette is a common name in Philippines. At least, 5000 people globally have carried Anjanette as their given name according to our research.
What numerology tells about Anjanette?
Once you distance yourself from everything you know inspiration will walk into your life again. You have no enemies. You have the heart of a warrior. Unexpected problems boost your confidence and raise your adrenaline because you look at them as ways to prove you can handle just about everything coming on your way. Sincerity is something you respect and practice. You have the ability to predict things before they happen thanks to your strong intuition.
Do you like Anjanette? Read these names too
- Starrbuck - Meaning of Starrbuck is Star Deer and Astronaut is originated from English is aimed at boys. Starrbuck is derived from Starbuck.
- Radberne has its origin in Old English bestowed upon baby boys, Radberne means "From the Red Brook and Lives by the Red Stream". Radberne is derivative of Radburn.
- Asheford - Asheford's meaning is Dweller by the Oak-tree Ford and Ford Near Ash Trees has its origin in Old English is bestowed upon baby boys. Asheford is derived from Ashford.
- Carvey came from Old English is a baby boy name, meaning of Carvey is "Wood Sculptor, Sculptor and Wood Carver". Carvey is shortened form of Carver.
- Herndan means From the Herons Valley is used typically as a baby boy name has origin in English. Herndan is derivative of Herndon.
Middle names for Anjanette
These are some of the thriving and prevailing options for Anjanette middle names.
View more middle names that goes with Anjanette.
Famous people named Anjanette
- Anjanette Comer, American actress
- Anjanette Kirkland, American hurdler
- Anjanette Astoria in Missy Behavin' as Actress
- Anjanette Abayari in Hangga't may hininga as Actress
- Anjanette Clewis in movie Jack vs Lanterns as Actress
Lists having Anjanette
- Girl names beginning with A
- American Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -nette
- Baby Names that mean Gift
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Favor