Canei meaning and origin
Unheard-of Old Greek Canei means "One who is Pure" is used as a baby girl name.Names that rhyme with Canei
Popularity of Canei
Canei is an uncommon baby name in United States there is very thin chances of it still being given since it isn't seen since 1996. According to our research, over 20 babies have been named Canei globally.
Numerological aspects of Canei
People don't concern you much, meaning there are only a few people you trust in your life. You love people with an attitude but open to discussion and hearing new opinions. People envy your success and personal life, and would give just anything to be like you. You should use your skills and mind to put wicked people where they belong. You like to explore your options about everything. If you have things to be handled, you handle them right away, without much waiting.
Do you like Canei? Other names you would love
- Anastasija - Odd girl name Anastasija is specifically used in Latvian, Finnish and Danish and is rooted from Old Greek, Anastasija means "Resurrection"
- Dionysius - Dionysius's meaning is God Dionysus Sanctified or Dedicated to Dionysos is a baby boy name, notably used in Swedish and German is rooted from Old Greek
- Andela - Queer girl name Andela means "Angel or Messenger of God" which is rooted from Old Greek language is notably used in Serbo-Croatian
- Mirtel - Principally used in Swedish and Finnish, Mirtel means "Myrtos" and is given to baby girls has its origin in Old Greek and English
- Gerda - Used in African and Dutch oldie and prevailing, Gerda is used as a girl name, Gerda means "Fencing, Force or The Word Gerd Meaning Enclosure" came from Old Greek and Germanic
Namesakes of Canei
We could not find any notable namesake.