Caterra meaning and origin
Creative and adventurous Caterra particulary is used in English has origin in Old Greek is given to baby girls. Caterra is another transcription of Catera. Catera's meaning is The Pure is used prevalently in Italian has origin in Old Greek.
Variants of CaterraNames that rhyme with Caterra
Popularity of Caterra
Caterra is an uncommon baby name in United States, chances of it being still in use are very slim. According to our evaluation, at least 80 people have been bestowed Caterra around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Caterra
You want to achieve a great success and accomplish your dreams in order to prove yourself you can do it. People admire your spirit. Make people feel responsible for their actions so they wouldn't hurt someone else the same way again. Being unconstrained will help you grow spiritually. People respect you for always serving the ugly truth instead of lies. You easily adapt to new environments and want to hang around with new people.
Do you like Caterra? You would love these names
- Melania - Meaning of Melania is The Dark or The Black is originated from Old Greek bestowed upon girls is used primarily in Russian and Polish
- Hélina is originated from Greek, Hélina means "Splash of the Sun"
- Katherine - Meaning of Katherine is Virginal or The Pure is a gender-neutral name, commonly used in Gujarati and Swedish is rooted from Old Greek
- Chrispher - Outlandish Old Greek Chrispher bestowed upon boys, meaning of Chrispher is "Carrying Christ and Bearer of Christ". Chrispher is resultant of Christopher.
- Polydeukes - Polydeukes's meaning is Much Sweet Wine is mostly used in English has its origin in Old Greek is a boy name
Namesakes of Caterra
We could not find any notable namesake.