Ecaterina name meaning
What does Ecaterina mean?
The curious girl name Ecaterina is used majorly in Romanian, Swedish, Danish, Norwegian and Finnish, Ecaterina means "Pure" is of Old Greek origin. Ecaterina is a variation of perennial, frequently used and saintly Katharina. Katharina is a variant form of widespread Karine. Katharina is a derivative of Catherine. Originated from Old Greek, Uncommon Katharina, Katharina means "The Pure and Hundred". Ecaterina is resultant of Karine. Karine is a variant form of prevalent Carina. Also Karine is a variant of famous Karin. Karine is also variation of dominant Karina. Karine is English and German equivalent of Carine. Also Karine is English form of Cara. Karine is also form of Carine in English and German languages. Karine is also form of Carina in German language. Karine is also Russian and French cognate of Karen. Karine is also equivalent of Karina in English language. Karine's meaning is Pretty, Dear and The Pure is rooted from Italian, Old Greek and Latin.
How do I pronounce Ecaterina?
The three syllabled name Ecaterina is commonly pronounced as e-cateri-na. The other ways to say the name is ec(a)-te-rina.
Variants of Ecaterina
Katharina, Aikaterine, Cateline, Karine, Catharina, Catelynn, Caitlin, Cate, Catheryn, Carina, Karin, Karina, Carine, Cara, Karen
View middle names that goes with Ecaterina like Persephone, Glie, Colette, Xyla,Names that rhyme with Ecaterina
How popular is the name Ecaterina?
Ecaterina is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales where it is still in use. Also, it appeared first time in 2012 on baby girl names list of France. Ecaterina is a rare baby name in United States where it may not be used now. And also in Ireland. But Ecaterina is a popular baby name in Moldova where every 1 in 200 have the name as well as in Romania. As per our findings, over 40000 babies have been bestowed Ecaterina around the globe.
Ecaterina in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Ecaterina
As a lover, you are passionate. Focus on your success. The letter A as your capstone reveals how you look at life and people in general. Nothing escapes your eye, your sense of smell is highly developed, such as your sense of touch. You can go from cold to extremely sensitive sometimes, people see you as a robot without feelings. The letter A as your capstone represents your high aspirations and unusual character.
Do you like Ecaterina? Read these names too
- Steffy - Queer girl name Steffy means "Crowning" has its origin in Greek is mainly used in Swedish and Norwegian
- Dimitrios - Well-Liked Dimitrios has its origin in Old Greek, Dimitrios means "Dedicated to Demeter" bestowed upon baby boys is used mainly in Swedish, Danish and Greek
- Sasha - The widely accepted unisex name Sasha means "Man's Defender, Defending Men or Alexandra" has its roots in Old Greek and Russian is prevalently used in Arabic, Malayalam and Oriya
- Melis - Used particulary in German unexpected, Melis is of Old Greek origin and is aimed at girls, Melis means "The Bee"
- Maretta - Rarefied and Ceaseless Maretta came from Hebrew and Old Greek is used majorly in Finnish, English and Swedish, meaning of Maretta is "Star of the Sea, Mother of Jesus Christ and Wished-for Child" is given to baby girls. Maretta is resulted from Mary.
Sibling Names for Ecaterina
If you are looking for sibling names to pair with the beautiful name "Ecaterina," look no further! We have compiled a list of names that complement Ecaterina beautifully, while still allowing each child to have their own unique identity. From classic to modern, there is something for every taste.
For a sister
Brother to Ecaterina
Famous people named Ecaterina
- Ecaterina Arbore, She trained towards a medical degree
- Ecaterina Teodoroiu, Romanian woman who fought and died in World War I
- Ecaterina Szabo, former Romanian artistic gymnast
- Ecaterina Nazare, Romanian actress
- Ecaterina Tugulea in Dupa dealuri as Actress
Lists having Ecaterina
- Girl names beginning with E
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Greek Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- Norwegian Girl Names
- Roman Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -rina
- Baby Names that mean Pure