Celsus name meaning
On This Page
What does Celsus mean?
Celsus is version of trendy Celso. Celso is form of Celsus in Portuguese language. Celso's meaning is Exalted, Very Good and Tall has origin in Latin is used dominantly in Spanish and Italian.
Celsus's impression as a baby name
Celsus is a beautiful Latin baby boy name that has a strong and powerful meaning. Celsus derives from the Latin word 'caelum' which means 'high or lofty'.
The name itself conveys a sense of grandeur and power, perfect for any little boy embarking on his journey in life. It is an appropriate name as its origin suggests something special and unique.
Parents who want their child to make a grand impression can opt for this classic but modern name with universal appeal. Celsus is sure to be an instant hit among family and friends!
How do I pronounce Celsus?
The two syllabled name Celsus is commonly pronounced as ce(l)-sus.
Variants of CelsusNames that rhyme with Celsus
How popular is the name Celsus?
Celsus is a familiar baby name in Nigeria. As per our estimate, over 200 people has been named Celsus globally.
What numbers say about Celsus?
You believe only people who love and respect themselves are able to truly love and respect any other living being on earth. You rock as a person. Expressing your emotions is what you are good at. When it comes to professional progress, you like to keep your focus on one thing at the time. Seeking for a higher purpose makes everything seem senseless and not worth your time and effort. You want to be surrounded with self-confident people who choose to work on success over complaining, talking about great things over gossiping, and solitude over you sometimes.
Parents who liked Celsus, loved these names
- Esparanza - Of Latin origin, Unexpected Esparanza means "Sperans Which Means Hope and Hoping" is used as a girl name. Esparanza is derived from Esperanza.
- Domicio - Meaning of Domicio is Lord is rooted from Latin which is largely used in English and Spanish is used as a boy name
- Oktavus - Meaning of Oktavus is The Eighth or Born In the Eighth Month used for baby boys and is used notably in German is originated from Latin
- Celeny - Originated from Latin, Unheard-of Celeny means "Sky and Heaven" is commonly given to baby girls. Celeny is derivative of Celin.
- Paulin - Infrequent unisex name Paulin means "Paul, Weak or Small" has its origin in Latin is used mainly in Polish and French
Sibling Names for Celsus
If you're looking for sibling names to complement a baby named Celsus, you've come to the right place! From classic choices to trendy picks, here are some ideas for names that would pair perfectly with this unique moniker.
For a sister
For a brother
Famous people named Celsus
- Celsus, supposedly a Roman usurper
Lists having Celsus
- Boy names beginning with C
- Latin Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean High
- Baby Names that mean Tall
- Baby Names that mean Good
- Baby Names that mean Exalted